Amalfi Coast Accommodation with Pool for Two Families or Friends - Villa Furore
If two families or group of friends are looking for a place on the Amalfi Coast with views of the sea in every direction, this accommodation is for you. Made up of two independent apartments, this vacation rental features a pool and a large rooftop terrace (shared with the owner, who occupies the top floor unit) where you can relax and enjoy the scenery.
This property is situated atop a mountain overlooking the sea and the Amalfi Coast. There is a shared terrace and pool (7m x 5m, Open middle of May to beginning of October) furnished with a table and chairs and sun loungers. There are two apartments which can be rented separately under the names Furore 1 and Furore 2 or together under the name Villa Furore. Guests can park in a nearby lot (extra cost) or on the road.
This apartment is reached via a flight of 35 steps from the street level.
Ground Floor: There is a combined living and dining room with a couch, armchairs, satellite TV, and table with chairs as well as access to the terrace. The open kitchen is equipped with a cook-top, oven, toaster, kettle, and dishwasher. The first bedroom has a queen-sized bed (160 cm), sliding glass doors that open to a balcony, and an ensuite bathroom with a sink, toilet, and Jacuzzi tub. The second bedroom has a queen-sized bed, (160 cm) and French doors that open to a balcony. There is a second bathroom with a sink, toilet, and shower.
This apartment is reached via a flight of 50 steps from the street level.
First Floor: There is a combined living and dining room with a couch, armchairs, satellite TV, and a table with chairs as well as access to the terrace. The kitchen is equipped with a cook-top, oven, microwave, toaster, kettle, and dishwasher. There are two bedrooms, each with a queen-sized bed 9160 cm), access to the terrace, and an ensuite bathroom with a sink, toilet, and shower. A third bathroom has a sink, toilet, and shower.
Extra Services: The following are listed as an aid for trip planning; the services and prices are approximate and cannot be guaranteed by Rentvillas.
* Cook Service: Upon request
* Cooking Classes: Upon request
* Pre-Stocked Villa: 30 Euros plus cost of groceries
* Welcome Basket: Upon request
* Extra Housekeeping: 15 Euros per hour
* Extra Linen Change: 30 Euros per room
* Laundry Service: Starting at 20 Euros per load
* Portable Baby Crib: 50 Euros per week
* Babysitting: 15 Euros per hour
* Each of the apartments can be rented individually under the names
* A staircase of 35 steps leads from the street level up to the entrance of the first apartment and an additional 15 steps to the entrance of the second apartment.
* Guests can park in a nearby lot (extra cost) or on the road.
* A car is necessary.
* The roof-top terrace and pool is shared with the other apartment and with the owner, who occupies the top floor unit. The pool is open from the middle of May to beginning of October.
Additional amenities include: iron and board, outside area - shared, housekeeping available - extra cost, cook service available - extra cost, independent villa, balcony/terrace, free parking on premises, portable baby crib/play pen - upon request, electric tea kettle.TripAdvisor property ID 2028510...Read more
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.