Description from the owner
Description from the owner
Type: Apt. / Condo
The finest apartment in Galway. Located in a prestigious location on the waterfront right in the heart of the city center surrounded by restaurants, pubs and shops. It has breathtaking views of Galway bay throughout the full length of the master bedroom, living room and kitchen. It is the ultimate in Galway living.
Overlooking Galway Harbour. Located 150 meters away from the main shopping street of Galway city "Shop Street" while the center of nightlife activity in Galway "The Latin Quarter" is 100 meters away.
Marble, wood, glass and chrome combine to express a striking contemporary look to the Finest apartment Galway has to offer. It features ...Read more
About the owner
About the owner
- Response rate: 70%
- Response time: Within a day
- Calendar updated: today
The Finest Apartment in Galway-Luxury Penthouse Galway, County Galway, Ireland
Additional Location Information
The apartment is located within a two minute walk from Galway city town square and the main shopping street of Galway city. There are dozens of pubs and restaurants just outside. Connamara is a 15 minute drive away, Salthill and its beautiful beaches a 20 minute walk. The Cliffs of Moher and the Burren are an hours drive away with the central bus & train station within a 2 minute walk of the apartment. Here you can catch a bus or train to all the tourist attractions and cities of Ireland so it
can be the perfect base for your Ireland holiday. Just about every part of the country can be got to within 2-3 hrs from here.
Dublin may be the official capital of Ireland but there is no doubt about the cultural capital of Ireland, Galway. Galway really has everything. Its said that Galway is the gatekeeper of the Irish language and culture, where people can truly explore the real Ireland. Galway is famous for its spirited nightlife, busy cultural scene and extensive shopping. Galway is also a city of festivals and special events including the Prestigious round the world Volvo Ocean Boat Race Finishing Port, Guinness Oyster Festival, Galway Horce Racing Festival, Salthill Airshow, and the acclaimed Galway Arts Festival.
Some leisure activities and amenities.
* Amenities include Beaches, National atlantaquarium, Salthill promenade, Indoor Swimming pools and Leisure Centres, Multiplex Cinema, Bowling, Coole Park Visitors Centre, Connemara National Park, Cruises on the river Corrib, (Irelands largest lake) and a visit to many of the famous landmarks, such as Connemara, the Burren, Kylemore Abbey The Cliffs of Moher, Bunratty Castle & Folk park and the Aran Islands are all on the doorstep of Galway. Sports enthusiasts can enjoy an endless array of activities including watersports in Galway bay, tennis, horseriding, walking tours, cycling, greyhounds, horseracing, go-karting, bowling, river & deep sea angling, and a host of Ireland's 18 hole championship golf courses.
Some of the historic and regional attractions:
*Aran islands* - It is a place steeped in immense cultural heritage and history. Gaelic language is the first language of its residents. It is considered the foothold of Irish culture.
*Connemara* - Has long been regarded as the real emerald of Ireland. 'Connemara* is a savage beauty', Oscar Wilde* A visit to Ireland and Connemara is not complete without experiencing the beauty and tranquility that is Kylemore Abbey & Garden.
*The Burren* - A unique limestone plateau,It contains dozens of megalithic tombs and celtic crosses and a ruined Cistercian Abbey from the 12th century, Corcomroe. This area is especially beautiful in spring with its abundant rare wild flowers.
* The Cliffs of Moher * - Are 214m high at the highest point and range for 8 kilometres over the Atlantic Ocean on the western seaboard of County Clare.O'Brien's Tower stands proudly on a headland of the majestic Cliffs.From the Cliffs one can see the Aran Islands, Galway Bay, as well as The Twelve Pins, the Maum Turk Mountains .
*Bunratty Castle and folk park - A chance to experiance the most authentic medievil fortress in Ireland including a 26 acre 'living' medievil irish village in a rurual setting. Built in 1425, the castle houses 450 medievil artifacts and furniture.
* Lough Corrib* - The best Salmon fishing in Europe
* Aughnanure Castle
* Portumna Castle
* Dunguaire Castle
* Athenry Castle
* Galway City musuem- 100 meters from the apartment
* The Spanish arch and latin quarter - 100 meters away
Golf Information: * Galway Golf Club, Salthill. This popular course with its well designed rolling fairways are bounded by mature woodlands and the spectacular seascape of Galway Bay. * Connemara Golf Club Ballyconneely, Clifden. This is a sand based links with its back nine described as the equal of anywhere in the world.
We will be more than happy to provide you with all the information you need to ensure you have an unforgettable holiday
More About This Location
Beach or lakeside relaxation, City vacations, Waterfront