Château Noble was built on the old hunting grounds of the king of France and of Navarre Henri IV and owned by a long list of aristocracy, including the Chief Marshal for Napoleon's grandson (and visited by Napoleon the 3rd!). It offers luxurious accommodation in 12 rooms all with air conditioning and private en suite bathrooms. Amongst it's many magnificently appointed rooms is a luxury suite complete with four poster bed.
Oozing provenance, and set within it's 10 acres of grounds and woods, Chateau Noble is the perfect place to unwind with friends and family. It not only offers the calm and the beauty of the French countryside but is in close proximity to the historical city of Pau allowing you access (in less than 10 minutes) to gastronomic restaurants, cultural events, outdoor festivals, horse races, sporting events such as the Grand prix, golf, etc. Not only that, if you are visiting in the winter, Gourette Ski Resort is just 45mins down the road and in the summer Biarritz Beach is just 1 hour west; great for a day with the sand beneath your toes. That is of course if you can drag yourselves away from the beautiful, heated private swimming pool and the stunning surroundings.
Chateau de Nobles is available to rent for smaller groups at certain times of the year on a shared basis. Due to it's size it is very easy to maintain privacy by allocating a complete floor to your group.
This wonderful 19th century Chateau set in 10 acres of grounds, a complete haven of peace and tranquility; ideal for large groups wanting to stay here for a week or a weekend and become part of its Noble history.
With 12 beautiful en-suite bedrooms Chateau Noble sleeps 25. There is plenty of living space for a large number of guests as it boasts 3 lounges decorated with antique furniture, chandeliers and many other stunning features; one of which can seat up to 50 people should you wish to host a wedding or special event here. Of course the professional kitchen will enable you or your chef to cook for such large numbers too. The delightful bedrooms are all decorated in a Baroque style with light coloured furniture and flooded with light; enjoying splendid views. Four have views of the Pyrénées Mountains and the rest overlook the beautiful grounds including it's 100yr old trees.
* Bedroom 1 - Standard double room with king size bed and en suite bathroom, air conditioning and a very nice balcony with the view on the Pyrénées mountains. Decorated in a baroque style. It used to be the room of the Duc when he came to visit the Marquis de Castellane
* Bedroom 2 - Superior double room with king size bed and ensuite. Beautiful bedroom with sofa and en suite bathroom. Decorated in a baroque style. It used to be the bedroom of the marquis and the marquise de Castellane
* Bedroom 3 - Standard double room with ensuite shower room and air conditioning and a small balcony.
* Bedroom 4 - Twin beds bedroom with en suite bathroom and air conditioning. Decorated in a baroque style. View on the grounds and the swimming pool. Amazing features.
* Bedroom 5 - Fabulous suite with four poster king size bed, en suite bathroom with a free standing bath and a shower, beautiful view of the Pyrénées and of the grounds. It used to be the bedroom of the eldest daughter of the Marquis de Castellane
* Bedroom 6 - Standard double room with king size bed, ensuite shower room and air conditioning and a small balcony. View of the Pyrénées
* Bedroom 7 - Standard double room with ensuite bathroom and air conditioning and a nice balcony. View of the woods
* Bedroom 8 - Standard double room with king size bed, ensuite bathroom and air conditioning
* Bedroom 9 - Single bedroom with en suite shower room and air conditioning
* Bedroom 10 - Standard double room with ensuite shower room and air conditioning. View of the woods
* Bedroom 11 - Standard double room with ensuite shower room and air conditioning. View of the grounds and the swimming pool
* Bedroom 12 - Standard double room with king size bed, ensuite shower room and air conditioning. View of the Pyrénées mountains.
Rooms can be converted from double to twin rooms to suit your needs. Please enquire.
The outdoor space of Château de Noble is just wonderful. Even though you are only 4km away from the center of Pau, it will feel like you're in the middle of the French country side where you can dive straight into a relaxing and calm environment. Summer days can be spent enjoying the outdoor (fenced) swimming pool and the terrace for alfresco BBQ, dinners and receptions. You will also be able to meander around the beautiful grounds and woods, relax under a tree reading a book or two, with only the birds to accompany you.
Additional amenities include: wine tasting nearby, wedding venues, close to airport, 12 bathrooms: 1, baby equipment, no of bedrooms: 12, golf nearby, chateaux & manoirs, saturday changeover, maid service, heated swiming pool, all rooms ensuite....Read more
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.