This flat is named Princess. It consist of 1 livingroom with kitchen, 2 bedrooms, 1 full bathroom and another shower in one of bedrooms. Its total area is 70 square meters. It is capable of accommodating 6 people with 1 double bed, 2 single beds and a sofa bed which is more comfortable than ordinary sofa beds. The Princess is just 2 minutes walk away from my other flats, Queen and Prince and their total accommodation capacity is 25 people.
There are more than enough plates, forks, spoons, knives, pots and cooking equipment in the kitchen. In addition, there are stove, oven, microwave oven, refrigerator, freezer, kettle, various spices, special Turkish olive oil and vinegar, some snack food that you can eat and drink as cold/hot when you enter the flat. Linens and bedsheets are sewed by tailor from special cloth. There are also towels and table clocks in the bedrooms.
Princess ‘s other features include:
- An airconditioner in one of bedrooms.
- Natural gas radiator as heating system
- 24/7 hot water
- Washing machine in kitchen and blow-dryer in the bathroom
- Hi-speed wireless internet connection
- Television and HD quality cable TV connection
- Vacuum cleaner
- Iron and ironing board
- Converter plugs that you can use all your electronic goods in Turkey (For the guests who are coming from countries with different electricity system)
- Electronic ticket called ‘Istanbul Kart’ which you can use in all public transportation vehicles in Istanbul
- 2 sets of keys
The Princess is very close to all transportation vehicles and it is just in the middle of the city. It is within walking distance to many historical mosques, mausoleums, museums, archaeological sites and historical places, cafes, restaurants and other touristic places. However it is located in a safe and silent neighborhood where native people live there.
- 5-6 minutes’ walk from Yusufpaşa tram (train) station
- 3-4 minutes’ walk from Aksaray metro station
- 2-3 minutes’ walk from Historia Shopping Mall which includes many restaurants, cafes and a very large supermarket.
- 2-3 minutes’ walk from bus station
- 1-4 minutes’ walk from many groceries, supermarkets, bakery, taxi stand, dry cleaning, florist, butcher, tailor and many restaurants
- 2 minutes’ walk from Sofular Turkish bath
-1 0 minutes’ walk from Fatih Mosque
- 10 minutes’ walk from Valens Aqueduct (4th century)
- 15 minutes’ walk from Süleymaniye Mosque, Istanbul University
- 15 minutes’ walk from Grand Bazaar, Beyazıt Mosque
- 30 minutes’ walk or 10 minutes’ drive by tram (train) from Çemberlitaş and Çemberlitaş Turkish bath
- 45 minutes’ walk or 12 minutes’ drive by tram (train) from Sultanahmet Mosque (blue mosque), Hagia Sophia, Basilica Cistern, Archeological Museum, Topkapı Palace
- 1 hour walk or 15-20 minutes’ drive by bus from Taksim Square
- 10-15 minutes’ drive by bus from Galata Tower
- 20 minutes’ drive by tram (train) from Galata Bridge, Spice Bazaar
- 25-30 minutes’ drive by bus from Chora Museum
- 30 minutes’ drive by tram (train) from Dolmabahçe Palace
- 30 minutes’ drive by tram (train) from Kabataş ferry port which leads to Princes’ Islands or Bosphorus tour
- 15-35 minutes’ drive by taxi from Atatürk Airport (depends on traffic), 40 minutes’ drive by metro (from Aksaray metro station)
The Princess looks exactly the same as shown at the photos. When you make your reservation, I will send an e-mail about details of vehicles you can use to reach the flat, clear address description and some other details about your check in. When you check in, I will inform you about how to utilize the flat, details of the district, and recommend you certain local places (I am sure you will like them) among which there are places even not known by native Turks and offer detailed information about touristic places. If you wish, we can take a tour around neighborhood.
All of these features and services mentioned above are included in the flat’s price and there are not any hidden charges. Please notice, there are extremely discounts for long term stays. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or concerns.
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.