- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
Description from the manager
Hartland Golf Parc is located in a beautiful and peaceful setting amidst the rolling Devonshire countryside, just a few miles from the spectacular National Trust heritage coastline with miles and miles of paths for walking, coves and beaches.
* Views from all rooms across the golf course and woodlands
* A pair of sofa's with seating for six
* TV, video, DVD player, digibox and mini Hi-Fi system
Cooking & Dining
* A well appointed fitted kitchen including an electric oven, grill and hob, microwave, dishwasher, fridge and freezer
* Full utensils and accessories
* A spin dryer is also provided (please ...Read more
Elderberrys, Hartland Forest, Hartland, Devon
Hartland, West Country, England
Additional Location Information
The park nestles close to the Atlantic coast of North Devon which is steeped in a tradition of smuggling and famous for its timeless fishing villages including Clovelly, renowned the world over for its flower strewn cottages and steep cobbled footpath falling to the 14th century harbour.
The local villages of Woolfardisworthy, Hartland and Bradworthy have a variety of pubs and shops with a more comprehensive range of facilities being available at Bideford or Bude just a short drive away.
Further afield you will discover the famous Lynton & Lymouth, and glorious Dartmoor and Exmoor National Parks.
Last updated on February 27, 2015
Not available for your dates? Check availability for 15 other Hartland rentalsCheck Availability for Hartland
Pool / Spa
- Shared outdoor pool (unheated)
- Pet friendly - no
- Smoking allowed - no
- Suitable for children - ask
- Suitable for the elderly - no
- Wheelchair accessible - no