This special place is our 2nd home. Our primary residence is on the island of Maui. With our extended families living in Iowa (a long trip for us) we found that having a 1/2 way place facilitates more frequent visits from both directions.
Our Las Vegas home is considered the gathering place for our family and it's so much more than just a rental. Our home is stocked with everything we could think of for your enjoyment. It is located in a safe, quiet residential neighborhood, with lots of privacy inside the house as well as on the outdoor pool deck. The fireplace in the living room creates the coziest of evenings with a glass of wine, a great book, a movie or nice conversation.
We hope you can enjoy this home as a gathering place for your family and friends as well!
The sparkling pool is perfect for swimming in May-October. It is heated via solar in the cooler months and is available for swimming in the coldest months but not able to be heated (Dec-Jan-Feb)when the hours of sunlight are the shortest.
Our home is located in Henderson just off the 215 beltway, 6 miles from the strip, 4 miles from the airport and about 1/2 mile from Green Valley Ranch and Casino which offers great restaurants, the famous Whiskey Bar, as well as "The District" featuring over 40 fine shops, boutiques, and restaurants (PF Chang's, Cheesecake Factory, Lucille's BBQ to name a few).
* 8 fabulous golf courses are within minutes from the house.
* Black Mountain Golf & Country Club
* DragonRidge Golf & Country Club
* The Legacy Golf Club
* Reflection Bay Golf Club
* The Revere at Anthem
* Tuscany Golf Course
* Rio Secco Golf Club
* Wildhorse Golf Club
* Green Valley Ranch to the Las Vegas Strip is about 10 minutes, but you might not want to leave, everything you need is already here just steps from your door.
* Big screen plasma TV in the living room with surround sound stereo system and DVD.
* Fireplace in the living room.
* Well stocked kitchen.
* Each bedroom has it's own 20" TV with cable and DVD.
* Master Bedroom and 2nd bedroom have King beds
* 3rd Bedroom has a queen bed.
* Additional Queen Aerobed (raised) will accommodate those that don't want to sleep together.
* All use of linens, towels, cookware, tableware etc. provided in your rental.
* The house is stocked with soap and paper products for your arrival at no additional charge.
* Additional charge to heat the pool
* Safe Quiet neighborhood,
* Miles of convenient walking/biking paths.
* Several gyms close by for your workouts.
* 8 golf courses within minutes from the house.
* Beautiful Mountain Views!
* Beautiful Strip Views at Night!
* Las Vegas renters get special discounts on our Maui Oceanfront Condo
* Smoking allowed outside only.
* Due to allergies, no pets are allowed (sorry)TripAdvisor property ID 3953373...Read more
Left on 04/08/2011 for a stay in February 2011 | Sky LewisReviewed Apr 8, 2011Stayed Feb 2011
We found this great home online and it turned out to be an easy, affordable, and great home while we played in the Las Vegas area for a week. It was easy to find, easy to get in, very comfortable, immaculately clean, and an overall perfect home.
$175/night for 1-14 nights (Normally $200)
$150/night for 15-29 nights (Normally $175)
$225/night Holiday Rate (Xmas, New Year, Easter, Thanksgiving etc.)
$300 Refundable Security Deposit.
Additional one time cleaning fee of $125 non negotiable
Slightly higher rates may apply for special events/holidays etc.
Cancellation 45 days prior to arrival for refund.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Credit Cards Accepted:
Dates available: Year Round
/ night + / night + additional fees additional fees
Request more information
Contact the owner
You have gone over the limit for submitting inquiries in a certain amount of time. Please wait a moment before trying to submit another.
This helps to eliminate SPAM and keeps the bad guys out.
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.