9 High Water is a one-level, luxury home in Palmetto Dunes with seven bedrooms, seven bathrooms and has it all!!! Bedroom configuration is as follows:
* Master Bedroom One "Tommy Bahama" - one king-size bed with private bath
* Bedroom Two "The Boat Room" - two queen-size beds with shared bath
* Bedroom Three "The Golf Room" - two queen-size beds with shared bath
* Master Bedroom Two "The Beach Room" - one king and one queen-size bed with private bath
* Master Bedroom Three "The Magnolia Room" - one king and one queen size bed with private bath
* Master Bedroom Four "The Shell Room" - two full-size beds with private bath
* Master Bedroom Five "The Lighthouse" - two queen-size beds with private bath
* The best view in Palmetto Dunes - gorgeous lagoon view
* Contemporary decor throughout - professionally decorated in 2006.
* Great room features, large screen TV with DVD, and stereo surround
* Spacious, well-appointed kitchen with large breakfast nook and sliding doors to outdoor living areas, complete with outdoor kitchen and backyard firepit
* Separate Butlers Pantry off den for food preparation, conveniently located near door to outdoor kitchen area, to easily transport food ready for the grill!
* Free wireless internet access throughout the house
* Most of the bedrooms have large private bathrooms (two bedrooms share a bath). The home sleeps up to 22 people comfortably with top-of-the-line beds and TV/DVD players in each bedroom
* After golf or tennis, take a dip on your own large (48-foot by 16-foot) pool or private spa/hot tub. Relax on the beautiful decks and patios overlooking the lagoon
* Fish in the well stocked lagoon off the dock
* In season (April to mid-September), the Palmetto Dunes Buggy is available to take you anywhere in Palmetto Dunes or Shelter Cove. It is free! Just call and the Buggy will come to your door to take you to shop, play tennis, go to the beach, and more!
* What makes this home so unique and special? The outdoor living areas, pool, and the lagoon view!
This comfortable home with its new, casual decor has it all. Everything you need for a luxurious and fun vacation is here! Get ready to have a great time!
* Free high-speed Internet access
* Large screen television in great room, DVD, stereo
* Hour of free tennis each day at the Palmetto Dunes Racquet Club
* Comfortable bike ride to the beach or take the Free Palmetto Dunes buggy
* Private pool, double gas grill, gas starter fire pit, private hot tub
* TV and DVD in each bedroom
* Washer/dryer in both wings of the house
* Pool and spa can be heated upon request at an additional charge
Additional amenities include: dock/boat-slip, sofabed, washer/dryer: 2 washer/dryers, bunkbeds, free shuttle service: palmetto dunes buggy, season group: standard, twin beds, bedroom 7: 2 queen, king size bed: 3, queen size bed: 8, free tennis, bedroom 3: 2 queen, bedroom 6: 2 double, master bedroom: king bed, full size bed: 2, bedroom 4: king bed/queen bed, pool : pool*heat addtl cost, setting: near ocean, bedroom 2: 2 queen, daybed, bedroom 5: king & queen beds, extra room: family room.TripAdvisor property ID 2238738...Read more
Left on 11/14/2013 for a stay in October 2013 | UM 64 class gatheringReviewed Nov 14, 2013Stayed Oct 2013
High Water 9 was perfect for our group of 16 adults. House is very roomy and comfortable. A couple of the smaller bathrooms could have been improved with hooks or some place to put toiletries. We had a problem with the microwave which was resolved in hours. Highly recommend this property.
Left on 10/27/2010 for a stay in October 2010 | SteveReviewed Oct 27, 2010Stayed Oct 2010
The house had all the amenities to host a large group for a golf outing, which is why we choose it for the second year in a row. Unfortunately there were some maintenance issues which should have been addressed. The main slider out to the deck was rotting out and couldn't be used, it even had a sign on it stating the obvious. The smaller slider off the kitchen which we had to use fell off the track numerous times requiring two guys to rehang.
The mixing valve in the master shower was very difficult to operate probably due to the hard water. On a positive note, the TV in the main living room had been replaced and provided the perfect location for watching the baseball playoffs. For the offseason rate we paid I thought it was a good value, but the upkeep on the property really needs to be addressed
We were finally able to get Owner approval to remedy the items mentioned above, including a new main slider and all is well. Thanks for the input.
“Esp's - Eight Sporty Girls”
Left on 06/01/2010 for a stay in May 2010 | ESP'sReviewed Jun 1, 2010Stayed May 2010
Life is Good! Visit 9 Highwater and you'll experience the good life. We enjoyed not just the fun and sun of SC but accommodations far superior than our expectations. Each of the 7 bedrooms was very comfortable, tastefully decorated and equipped with its own television. Our group of 8 women enjoyed many meals on the patios that overlooked the beautiful pool and lagoon. Martini in hand, we had great conversations and laughs as we prepared meals gathered about the well-stocked kitchen and bar area. We watched the final episodes of Brothers and Sisters, Grays anatomy and Dancing With The Stars on the 52 inch television. This feature added even more to our enjoyment. Yes, life was good that week in May.
Our only criticisms were the poor water pressure at the kitchen sink, broken ignition on the outdoor grill and family room carpeting that could have been cleaner.
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 homes and rooms around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.