This spectacular 7 bedroom, 5.5 bath, oceanfront home is the perfect choice for the ultimate vacation for multiple families. This 3-story, elevatored home is professionally decorated and offers breath-taking, panoramic views from most rooms including 4 of the
7 bedrooms, which have their own private balconies on the second and third floors!
The great room offers oceanfront views, luxurious furniture, stone columns, Travertine stone flooring, oriental rugs and a large TV and entertainment center. Guests will enjoy access to the large oceanfront deck & pool (heat at additional cost) from
the great room. The large kitchen also offers views of the Atlantic and features beautiful granite counters, 5 comfortable bar stools, stainless steel appliances and a commercial-style 6-burner gas stove, range hood and 2 gas-fired ovens . Oceanfront dining
is featured with a large, handsome wooden table that accommodates seating for 10. The first of 7 bedrooms offers a king bed and a beautiful, full bath with Travertine floors & large shower. A half bath near the pool and a laundry room complete the first floor.
Second Floor:2nd, 3rd & 4th bedrooms
Guests will enjoy access to the second floor via a magnificent circular stairway (see photo) or take the elevator for bedrooms 2, 3 and 4. The first bedroom offers 2 queen beds, armoire with TV/vcr-dvd. The private balcony offers views of the salt marsh. The
shared bath has a spa-tub and two stone sinks and shower. The other bedroom off of this bath has a king bed (also has a twin sleeper chair in the bedroom) with panoramic view of the Atlantic from the private balcony. The 3rd bedroom is stunning master suite with king bed (also has a queen sleeper sofa) and its own oceanfront, private
balcony. The luxurious master bath features Travertine stone flooring, spa-tub, and shower with two sprayers and dual sinks.
Third Floor:5th, 6th & 7th bedrooms
The first bedroom has a queen bed, TV. This bedroom shares a bath with the 6th bedroom which has a queen bed and offers expansive ocean view from its private balcony. The 7th bedroom
is a smashing, oceanfront master suite with incredible oceanfront views from its private balcony. A king bed is featured with a beautiful master bath with spa-tub, and separate shower. A laundry with washer/dryer completes this floor.
A private, heatable (extra cost) pool, deck, ample chairs, table, gas grill and your own private elevated board walk to the beach are accessed off of the first floor. A ping pong table is there for family fun just off the garage along with a putting green.
Shops, restaurants, golf & tennis are just minutes away! Parking is limited to 5 cars.
Additional amenities include: game room, bedroom 4: king w/twin sleeper, pool : pool*heat addtl cost, twin beds: 0, bedroom 3: 2 queen, elevator, bedroom 7: king, bedroom 2: king, bedroom 6: king, extra bedding: 3 twin sleeperchairs, queen size bed: 4, king size bed: 4, daybed: 0, season group: standard, bedroom 5: queen, complex: singleton beach, bunkbeds: 0, sofa/sleeper: queen + 2 twin chair, master bedroom: king w/sleeper sofa, free tennis, full size bed: 0, washer/dryer: 2 washer/dryers, keyless entry.TripAdvisor property ID 2238750...Read more
Left on 12/05/2013 for a stay in November 2013 | BenReviewed Dec 5, 2013Stayed Nov 2013
The place was great and the trip was very enjoyable. The place that we reserved wasn't the actual place that we got, but to our benefit the house that we received was even better. It was great relaxing on the beach and just enjoying the peaceful ocean noise.
Every year I play in a golf tournament in Hilton Head, and we will be trying to rent this house for as many years as we can during tournament dates.
High End! High Class! Easy in and out! Great streamlined process.
“With some exceptions, our stay was good and we enjoyed the locat”
Left on 11/07/2013 for a stay in October 2013 | Nancy & David GoodReviewed Nov 7, 2013Stayed Oct 2013
These are the things we would like to see you take care of.
1. the smallest bdrm. on the 3rd flr. has a mattress that needs to be replaced. very uncomfortable.
2. the fan in the left front bdrm., 2nd floor doesn't work. Kept forgetting to call in regard to that issue.
3. because there are not enough light switches in easier to locate places as you enter the basement, either from the top of the stairs, or the garage door, the "slanted" step at the bottom of the stair way caused a fall and a couple of other "near falls"!! To us, this is a big issue, as someone could get seriously hurt. Please look into this problem soon!!!
4. I was told that there would be 1 spare toilet tissue roll in each bathrm., and not one bathrm. had that. Have your cleaning staff notitfied, since we don't think the guests should have to supply 1 or more extra toilet tissue rolls. Not a huge issue, but I think our rent should cover at least 1 extra roll per bathrm.
5. On a positive note, the elevator was a great bonus, since we had some in our group who had knee or hip issues for the steps.
6. enjoyed the very large/long table for our meals, even though the indentions in the floor caused the rolling chairs to sometimes get "stuck"
7. Kitchen was very well equipped. Refrigerator large enough to service 8 adults. All appliances worked well. No issues.
8 liked the fact that 4 bdrms. faced the ocean, & all of us could enjoy the sunrises. Exception..., see #1.
9. we were the group of 4 couples, all celebrating our 50th. wedding anniversaries, and felt there was more than enough room in the house to not be bumping into or tripping over each other. Spent
two wks. enjoying the beach, the house and the location.
Left on 09/11/2013 for a stay in September 2013 | KristenReviewed Sep 11, 2013Stayed Sep 2013
This was my family's 2nd year at this house and still loved it! Singleton Beach is great because it's relatively private, feels like a community with friendly neighbors, and is still within close proximity of shopping, dining, grocery, etc.
Singleton 9 is particularly great for my group of 9(ages 2-65) because we could spread out, take naps, go to the beach or pool, explore, bike, walk, shop, cook large family dinners... all needs and desires were met!
Everything was extremely clean and well maintained. The kitchen is well stocked with almost anything you need.
There were a few minor improvements needed from the previous year and those were taken care of. We've already booked for 2014!
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.