This grand home features 7 spacious bedrooms, 6 full baths and 2 half baths. The space and privacy this home provides will be everything you are looking for in a vacation home even your dog will love it. This home features 3 master bedrooms and many great amenities for your family to enjoy.
The main floor offers a family room, dining room and kitchen all beautifully decorated. The family room has leather sofas and a built in television above the decorative fireplace. Adjacent to the family room is a spaciuos balcony over looking the swimming pool and backyard. The dining room offers seating for 8, and the breakfast bar adds an additional 6 bar stools. The kitchen is fully equipped and spacious. The main floor offers the first of the three master bedrooms with a king size bed, private bath and spacious balcony. There is also a half bath on this level and the laundry room.
Up the stairs you will find the second master with a king bed, private balcony and private bath with tub and seperate shower stall. On this level you will also find bedrooms 4,5, and 6, which share a spacious balcony. Two of these bedrooms feature queen beds, and one features two twin beds, each of these bedrooms has a private bathroom. This level also offers distant ocean views from the one of the many balconies, sit and enjoy.
On the third floor you will find the final master bedroom with a king bed and a stunning master bathroom. This master bedroom offers a private balcony with ocean views and a small wet bar. on this level there is also a bedroom that has two bunk beds with a full size on the bottom and a twin on top.
The ground level offers a half bath, and a game room featuring a pool table and foosball table..
Please note this home is only available as a weekly rental during holiday weeks.
Crabline Court is in the Mid-Island area of Hilton Head, located between Palmetto Dunes Resort and Port Royal Plantation. This area offers proximity to uncrowded Atlantic Ocean beaches, restaurants, shopping, and family entertainment centers. Chaplin Park, featuring free tennis, a large playing field and a dog park is located within a 5 minute walk.
Left on 09/06/2011 for a stay in August 2011 | KSReviewed Sep 6, 2011Stayed Aug 2011
We loved our stay here at 11 Crab Lane Ct. We had 6 families represented and the layout let us each feel like we had enough space to get away from everyone, but there were plenty of large gathering areas. We have never stayed in this location on HHI before, but have stayed 5+ times on the island. This is by far our favorite rental house. The kids loved their 'escape' bunk room on the 3rd floor and the multiple master suites made everyone else happy. We thouroughly enjoyed the non-crowded beach all week. The trek to the beach was a little bit lengthy for the young ones so we usually drove one car with kids and gear but we never had trouble finding parking near the beach. We will definitely be back!
Left on 08/23/2011 for a stay in July 2011 | Family Retreat Beach VacationReviewed Aug 23, 2011Stayed Jul 2011
• Overall experience...very good! I thought accommodations were well equipped overall for the 17+ of us
• Appreciated that the property was ready for us upon our early arrival at 3 vs. 4pm
• I appreciated their understanding of the need for elevators that made accommodating easier for specific family members.
• 4th Floor needs a 2nd bathroom...appeared to be there but locked in the room sleeping 6 people in 1 room. 8 people (6 in 1 room, 2 in another) on 1 floor need 2 bathrooms.
• Our Bedding was comfortable and for the "most part” appeared clean.
• I say for the "most part” because the extra bedding (blankets) was questionable. Not sure that those in our room were truly washed prior to our stay.
• The extra blankets were needed, though, due to the temperature disparity b/w downstairs and upstairs (downstairs would be comfortable, while upstairs was frigid)
• Kitchen was awesome! Lots of room, utensils, pans and dishes to serve meals for 17+!
• My only kitchen comment is that not all of the stored utensils and dishes were clean when we arrived and therefore needed to be washed prior to using. Also, organization of where they were placed was not consistent. We had to look in several places to find what was needed on the 1st day.
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.