- a relaxing stay in Saigon for business trip (if you like a hotel standard with a much cheaper price tag)
- if you hate being surrounded by beggars and people trying to sell something, or paying for overpriced food and services being a tourist.
- if you like to host a brunch or dinner with friends in a cozy attic living room and kitchen all by yourself
***** This listing is for 4 bedrooms/3 bathrooms in a 6 bedroom house: FOR 9 PERSONS or MORE: please see my entire 6 bedrooms villa listing.
- One 36 meters square bedroom with extra large private bathroom with resort style shower and a large bathtub.
- One 45 meters square master bed with private bathroom, Krauss or Kohler sink with lots of lights and greens. Extra large bathtub.
- Two 25 meters square junior bedrooms with queen beds and a share bath.
Quiet and guarded neighborhood with a semi-private park on the Saigon river bank, but perfect for a small private party, meeting, business stay in Saigon. Previously rented out to expats only. Ideal location from financial district, downtown Saigon, only 12 mins cab ($2-$3), no traffic jam at anytime. easy access and breath taken view on the drive from downtown Saigon. 10 mins to Spa Authentic, one of the must activities in Saigon by Tripadvisor.
The nearby attractions:7 mins to restaurants, bars, Opera house, shopping center. Typical Vietnamese living scenes: outside of the guarded community, around the corners. (Food stands, street-side dinning: local beers, Pho - noodle soup) ATM and banking services steps outside the community.
Contemporary French design, huge bathrooms and furnished with
- King beds, pillows, blankets
- Wifi internet
- TV in the living room
- 2 fridges (28 cu ft downstairs and 200L upstairs)
- Cooking wares
- Water heaters
- Air conditioners every room
- Bath towels
- You can use the kitchen
- Lavender laundry powder and softener
- Bottled drinking water for the first night, filtered water after
- Tea for first night
- Mix coffee for first night
1. How far is the house from the airport by taxi [25 mins] & how much is the fare? [approximately USD $15, take ONLY official Mai Linh or VinaSun, [or you could get charged up to $100 by rogue driver, and we cannot help you out of this situation]
2. How far is the apartment from the center also by taxi [5 km] & how much is the fare? [about USD $3]
3. Our flight takes us to SGN at approximately 24:00 or 1:00 in the morning. Will there be transport/taxi available at that time [Yes, taxis are 24 hours at airport] & how do we get in the house at such an early time? [if check in is before 9pm, a staff will meet you. After 9pm, you will have a pass code for a lockbox for the key]
4. We plan to go on a day tour of Cu Chi Tunnel or Vung Tau. Do you have any info on this? [yes, you'll have all tourist information on the living room table when you walk in]
5. Our flight back home will be early morning, at 01:00 AM, which means that we will be checking out on the day before. Can we leave our luggage in the loft the whole day, while we wait to go to the airport later for our flight? [of course, you can store your luggage securely with us, and late-check-out is also OK if there's no incoming guest]
6. What's the weather like? [Saigon has 2 seasons: raining from May - Nov, sunny from Dec - Arp). But visit Vietnam confidently any time of the year, each season has its own special fruit, food, an cultural traditions]
7. How do I get a cellphone? You should have a disposable SIM card ($3-$5 for a week use) for your international unlocked phone, please let me know and the staff will pick one up for you. You can pay them there at par value. There is a telephone in the house.
8. Any request, just drop me a message.
Damage Deposit $200 per stay
Cleaning fee $25 per stay Fees for additional guests may apply....Read more
4 BR - 3 bathrooms in huge villa 10min to Saigon Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Additional Location Information
Quiet upscale neighborhood with some expats. It's great if you value your sleep after a day full of activities or a night out and just want to sleep in. Downtown rental will be quite noisy all night and day long. The city never sleeps.
Riverside is only 3 minutes walk away, there is a semi-private park on the river. All villas surrounding.
There is a gate and a guard.
Only 12 - 15 minutes taxi ($2 - $3 USD) to central, very convenience without the noise of the city. Taxi is always ready at the corner of the street
Food are much cheaper and more variety on this side of the city.
More About This Location
Car is not necessary
Last updated on February 24, 2015
Not available for your dates? Check availability for 23 other Ho Chi Minh City rentals
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.