This is a Full Furnished Private Apartment in the heart of Wan Chai with 2 Bedrooms, 1 Kitchen, and 1 Bathroom with Shower.
Our apartment can accommodate up to 6 persons, we provide:
Bed Room 1 - Double Bed 48” Width
Bed Room 2 - Double Bed 48” Width
Living Room - A Sofa Bed 48" Width
All with fresh clean beddings & bath towels just before your arrival.
40" LCD TV
Free high speed internet (both WIFI and LAN available)
Washing machine (with detergent provided)
Basic cooking utensils
Iron & ironing board
Shower gel & 2 in 1 shampoo
The Apartment has 24 Hours Security Guard, It has lift from Ground-floor to the Flat, no need to carry your luggage up the stairs.
- 10 mins' walk from the Wanchai MTR station (Exit A1) or 10 mins' walk from Causeway Bay MTR Station
- 3 mins' walk to other local transports including buses & trams
- Laundry, 7-11 (24 hour convenience store), ATMs, banks, local grocery & fresh market within walking distance
- Only 15 mins' walk to the Golden Bauhinia Square
- Only 8 mins' walk to HK Convention & Exhibition Centre
- Only 15 mins' walk to Wanchai Ferry Pier (to Tsim Sha Tsui), the Ferry is a MUST! Enjoy the wonderful Victoria Harbour view both night and day!
- 1 MTR station away / 10 mins walk / 5 minutes tram to Causeway Bay (Time Square, Sogo etc)
- 2 MTR stations away / 10 mins tram to Central, Lan Kwai Fong, SOHO district
- 15 mins bus to the Hong Kong Coliseum
- 15 mins bus to Ocean Park
- 40 mins MTR to Disney Land
- 30 mins bus / 15 mins taxi to The Peak
- nearby a few halal eateries including the Islamic canteen, kebab restaurants, pizza etc.
House keeping and cleaning service: Prior to your Check-in, the flat will be cleaned and replaced by clean bed sheets. If you require additional cleaning service / bed sheets replacement during your stay, costs USD$80 per visit.
- Strictly no smoking & no pets allowed, please.
- Please help to save our environment, turn off any electric appliances when not in use.
- Do take good care of this flat as you would to your own home, enjoy it.
- No illegal / immoral use in the apartment.
- When someone ask you who you are, you just need to say you are Miss Kong's friend.
- Don't open the door for stranger
- Please do not put bath towel on the floor as floor carpet.
- No parties and loud noises.
- No loss of the fixed line telephone.
If any of the above is breached, security deposit in full may be claimed.
Thank you very much for your cooperation and understanding.
It is essential to have yourself covered by travel insurance before your trip.
Tax rate 3% of rent tax rate
Cleaning fee $100 per stay Fees for additional guests may apply.
Charge $60 per additional guest per night after 4 people....Read more
Newly deco 2 rooms w/ nice terrace Hong Kong, Hong Kong Region, China
Additional Location Information
" The location is WONDERFUL, next to lots of shops, restaurants, subway, boats, buses, and taxi stands, We even got on a bus 1 block away from the place going directly to Shenzhen airport (convenient for guests from mainland China). The apartment also has a terrance, which is so rare for HK apartments." Reviewed by my previous guest.
More About This Location
Nearest train station: next to C C Wu building, 1.99 miles Nearest airport: by Taxi, Airport Express, Air-bus, Private car, 1.49 miles Car is recommended
Last updated on March 28, 2015
Not available for your dates?Not available for your dates? Check availability for
250 other Hong Kong rentals
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.