2 Bed-Rms Apartment in MongKok / Yau Ma Tei (3 min
Description from the owner
2 Bedrooms Apartment in MongKok / Yau Ma Tei with Abundant Daylight, 3 minutes to MTR (subway)
** Children friendly - Security Lock on windows are NEWLY installed in 2015 **
Furnished with new IKEA furnitures, Zara Home and IKEA beddings, comfortable, permeable bamboo charcoal and silver ions natural latex mattresses as well as 100% sun shade curtains to ensure a good night's sleep and enjoyable stay.
Stay connected and be entertained with free 24 hours high speed broadband wi-fi, 4 cores CPU TV box with motion remote controller to gain access to the internet, a wide range of latest movies and popular overseas TV programmes with over 35 channels including Arirang TV, Australia Network, DW-TV, NHK, RTPi, Russia Today, TVE, BBC, CNN, CNBC, etc.
As an effort to protect the environment, LED lightings are used in the flat and set the best home feeling.
A cosy home that is ideal for family or travel companions, it takes only 3 minutes' walk to reach MTR, the centre of Kowloon, and 3 stations away from Hong Kong Island.
Friendly residential neighbourhood with local eateries just a footstep away.
Located in the residential area of Mong Kok / Yau Ma Tei, you can experience the genuine local walks of life, and enjoy the tranquility of the realm at your choice.
I hope you enjoy Hong Kong and this Home-Away-From-Home.
AMENITIES and FACILITIES:
- 24 hours high speed Wi-Fi (free)
- Dual band Gigabit cloud router (5G Hz, up to 1200Mbps)
- 24-inch Full HD LED TV
- Cable TV - over 35 channels in different languages (free)
- High securities fuzzy logic digital number lock
- 3 air-conditioners at living room and 2 bed rooms
- Sofa double-bed (6' X 3.5') for 1 person
- 24 hours' securities guard at building
- 2 elevators
- High floor to enjoy city view
- Nespresso Coffee machine and milk steamer (one complimentary coffee per person, additional coffee at a charge of HK$10 each upon request
- Electrical glass kettle and insulation vacuum water pot
- 3 minutes' walk to cross city bus station to China
- 4 minutes' walk to famous Temple Street
- 4 minutes' walk to famous Ladies Street
- 5 minutes' walk to famous Langham Plaza
- 1 station to cross city pier to China
- 3 stations to HK Island
- 3 stations to Sham Shui Po - worldwide renowned computer shopping centre
- 2 stations to Tsim Sha Tsui waterfront to enjoy HK by night
Yau Ma Tei is the centre of Kowloon, the old town of Hong Kong city. It is a visually stimulating district, a perfect location for photo-fanatics and those who like to experience the authentic local life of Hong Kong.
The neighbourhood includes one of Hong Kong's most popular markets, the Ladies' Market, and also has a ton of shopping streets, which are a common feature in southern China. Conveniently, these are where a cluster of merchants sell one type of product on a single street. It has entire streets and street sections dedicated to the sale of goldfish, flowers, birds, sneakers, kitchenware and wedding dresses.
Yau Ma Tei, Imagine an atmospheric street market built around a temple. Add another, where people buy a stone that has purported mystical qualities. Then, mix these with a street dedicated to the sale of traditional wedding dresses and kitchenware. Now you start to understand why visitors and movie directors alike are drawn to the quirky and visually stimulating neighbourhood of Yau Ma Tei.
Cleaning fee $33 per stay
Damage Deposit $200 per stay Fees for additional guests may apply.
- One towel will be ready for each guest to use at the flat
2 Bed-Rms Apartment in MongKok / Yau Ma Tei (3 min Hong Kong, Hong Kong Region, China
Additional Location Information
More About This Location
Nearest airport: Taxi (30 min) / Airport express + taxi (total 35 min) / Bus A21 (60 min) Nearest train station: Yau Ma Tei MTR (2-3 min walk) and Mongkok MTR (4-5 min walk), 0.19 miles Car is not necessary
Last updated on April 18, 2015
Not available for your dates?Not available for your dates? Check availability for
254 other Hong Kong rentals
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.