One of a Kind Luxury Suite w/Amenities.Sleeps 1-5!
Description from the owner
Welcome to 444 Nahua st building - one of the top rated vacation facilities in Waikiki Area.
STAY HERE AND MAKE YOUR OAHU VACATION UNFORGETTABLE!
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THIS 23 STORY WELL MAINTAINED HIGH RISE:
- upscale vacation rental building at 444 Nahua st. is perfectly located right in the middle of Waikiki - just steps to Waikiki life and a short 5 min stroll to the beach
- highly secure with 3 elevators and trash chute on each floor
- AMENITIES include: roof top recreation deck with swimming pool, BBQ grills, picnic and sun lounging area - perfect for parties and family BBQs
- sauna with showers
- 6 story parking garage
From the roof top you can enjoy Friday night fireworks from Hilton Hawaiian Village and the 360 degree view of Honolulu city, Waikiki, Diamond Head and beyond.
DON'T MISS THIS ONE OF A KIND COMPLETELY REMODELED CONTEMPORARY-TROPICAL DESIGNED CONDO SUITE - YOUR NEWLY FOUND HOME THAT YOU WILL NOT WANT TO LEAVE!
- Golf course, Ala Wai canal and mountain views from the lanai
- efficient and easy to live in interior lay-out
- SUPER CLEAN and on the more QUIET and COOLER side of the building
- has been renovated top to bottom
- newly reconstructed private bedroom with a solid wall and a formal lockable door instead of a sohji wall-to-ceiling slider
- Venetian plaster accent wall in the living room
- sleeps up to 4-5 people comfortably :KING size bed in the bedroom (when you combine 2 twin beds together), brand new leather pull-out QUEEN size sofa-bed in the living room and a single size folding guest bed
- wall mounted 46' LCD TV+DVD player in the living room with satellite service
- 27'' LCD wall mounted TV + DVD player in the bedroom with cable service
- 2 types of DSL internet services + wifi
- well equipped full KITCHEN with large and small appliances, including over-the-range microwave, ceramic top range and dishwasher
- dishes and other kitchenware provided
- window AC units in the bedroom and living room
- large family size WASHER/DRYER in unit
- bathroom has his-and-hers sinks and shower over tub with safety grab bar and accordion door dividing wash area from the shower
- work area with adjustable desk
- all linens are provided for the guests
- child crib equivalent is available upon request
COMPLIMENTARY BONUS ITEMS to enhance your vacation experience:
- beach towels, beach chairs, boogie boards, snorkeling gear, kids sand toys, large book library and DVD collection
Rental rates start from $109/nt+tax
Pricing listed is for up to 4 people occupancy. Add $10/nt for an extra person.
Parking is optional and is available in the building garage at $9/day
Our 2br equivalent CONDO IN THIS BUILDING Flipkey LISTING#613388 IS CURRENTLY AVAILABLE FROM FEB 26- march 6, 2015.
All of our condos are strictly non-smoking and no pet accommodations with a min required stay of 7 nights.
We're looking forward for having you as our guests.
P.S. Availability calendar might not be up-to-date.
For your specific rental dates pls inquire with the owners...Read more
Left on 06/06/2014 for a stay in May 2014 | samuel nReviewed Jun 6, 2014Stayed May 2014
HOME AWAY FROM HOME! This was my home away from home for 3 weeks in May! I was so happy staying here! If you're staying in Waikiki and need space like I do, single or a couple, or family with kids and don't like small hotel rooms, like me, and want a place to call home, look no further! This is the place I highly recommend. I loved using the pool and gym on that amazing roof space, WOW!!!! Having WIFI in the condo and reception was so helpful. Did not let me down or slow me down, all high speeds, just like home guys! The Location was perfect! Beach, all major hotels, shops, buses, bars, night clubs, sports bars, my new favourite scuba shop all on foot and flip flops. I weaved my way around Waikiki, got to know all the shortcuts to and from the beach. I can tell you this is the perfect spot to be in paradise. Off the main street, away from all the noise. I met a lot of people and they were so envious of me staying in a private condo, in this location, compared to their small space and when I told them what I was paying - need I say more? My host was marvellous with informing details prior to arriving. My perfect holiday!
Left on 02/23/2014 for a stay in January 2014 | A FlipKey verified reviewerReviewed Feb 23, 2014Stayed Jan 2014
The one bedroom condo was very comfortable, clean and well maintained. The owner ensured we had everything we needed to make our stay as pleasant as possible. The location is great only three blocks to the beach, entertainment and restraurants. We stayed for the month of Jan and did not want to leave. The rooftop pool, Bbqs, eating area were very convienent and we used them often. Highly recommended!
Left on 09/10/2013 for a stay in August 2013 | A FlipKey verified reviewerReviewed Sep 10, 2013Stayed Aug 2013
Aloha! This was my first time staying at a vacation rental instead of a hotel, but Inna quickly put my fears at ease with her prompt and thorough responses to all my questions. And I am definitely happy with my decision!
This is a comfortable and cozy one bedroom apartment - perfect for our family of 5 (3 small children). There is a full kitchen and we bought some groceries (Safeway, Costco and Whole Foods all in close driving distance), but I spent less time in the kitchen than planned because we were in such a prime Waikiki location! The condo is just around the corner from the famous Marakume Udon restaurant, and Starbucks is right down the block.
The condo is just like the pictures - everything is clean and well-maintained. All the needs for the beach are available - toys, boogie boards, towels, etc. And the full-sized washer and dryer is right in the unit - so convenient! We had a rental car - so we rented the reserved parking space too. A little bit of a tight squeeze for our minivan, but definitely manageable and very affordable - a fraction of what most Waikiki hotels charge for parking. I definitely recommend renting a car to explore the other parts of Oahu.
The unit has a pretty view of the ala Wai canal and golf course (I have some amazing sunrise photos), and you can go to the rooftop pool area for a view of the ocean. We didn't use the pool at all though, because we were in such close proximity to Waikiki beach! Just a short walk and my kids were boogie-boarding in the ocean.
By the end of our trip, we really felt at home and were sad to leave. We definitely would stay here again on our future trips, and I would also recommend staying here to my friends and family. Mahalo Inna for a fantastic Waikiki vacation!
Left on 06/23/2013 for a stay in May 2013 | A FlipKey verified reviewerReviewed Jun 23, 2013Stayed May 2013
Our family came to O'ahu to welcome home my son from his first (submarine) deployment. We looked for a condo that was close to Pearl but also the beach. The condo is in a wonderful location - the beach was only 2 short blocks away and the bus stop with a direct bus to Pearl Harbor was located at the end of the block. The apartment offered a washer and dryer, cooking facilities and a wonderful rooftop pool / social area. Inna, the owner, responded to all of my questions and requests quickly and offered us the use of beach toys, dvds, books and beach chairs (which we didn't use) as well as beach towels and a lot of kitchen items normally not offered (kettle, french press, etc.). The condo offers everything a family needs for a comfortable and affordable stay in Waikiki. I was sad to leave but hope to return on my next visit to the island.
Left on 12/31/2012 for a stay in December 2012 | AnnReviewed Dec 31, 2012Stayed Dec 2012
The apartment is beautifully furnished with comfortable beds and all amenities. As we stayed for 2 weeks, we particularly appreciated having our own kitchen, washing machine and clothes dryer.
The building is only 2 blocks from Waikiki Beach, shops and restaurants, nice swimming pool area on the roof too.
Our booking was handled professionally and courteously, and our security deposit refunded promptly.
Overall, our stay was most enjoyable and I would not hesitate to recommend this apartment to anyone seeking a very comfortable and convenient home away from home in Waikiki.
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.