Simply Awesome! Large Size High End Suite,sleeps 6
Welcome to 444 Nahua st building - one of the top rated vacation facilities in Waikiki Area.
STAY HERE AND MAKE YOUR OAHU VACATION UNFORGETTABLE!
THIS CONDO IS NEW ON THE RENTAL MARKET!!! GOTTA SEE IT TO BELIEVE IT!!!
TRULY ONE OF THE BEST FAMILY ACCOMMODATIONS IN THE ENTIRE WAIKIKI AREA AND VERY AFFORDABLE! SLEEPS UP TO 6 PEOPLE!
We also own two 1br 1ba suites on the 10th floor that can sleep up to 4-5 people each.
Our availability calendar for this condo might not be up to date, pls inquire about availability of all our 444 Nahua st. apartments via email. If we have anything to offer we'll respond with in 24hours.
This condo is large size 740 SF high end EQUIVALENT to a 2br 1ba apartment that has been renovated, furnished and decorated to make you feel right at home in paradise.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THIS BUILDING:
- upscale vacation rental building at 444 Nahua st. is perfectly located right in the middle of Waikiki - just steps to Waikiki life and a short 5 min stroll to the beach
- highly secure with 3 elevators and trash chute on each floor
- 6 story parking garage
- roof top AMENITIES include: recreation deck with swimming pool, BBQ grills, picnic and sun lounge areas - perfect for parties and family gatherings
- additional restrooms and M/F saunas with showers
CONDO SUITE :
WATCH GOLFERS PLAY FROM YOUR LANAI OVER A CUP OF MORNING COFFEE!
- efficient and comfortable to live in interior condo lay-out
- VERY CLEAN and QUIET
- located on desirable high 19th floor on the cooler side of the building
- has unobstructed panoramic VIEWS of the MOUNTAINS and GOLF COURSE from HUGE enclosed LANAI and with a BREAKFAST BAR TOO!
- new laminate and tile flooring through out the apartment and lanai
- sleeps up to 6 people comfortably : pillow top QUEEN size bed in the bedroom, pull-out TWIN size love seat in the living room, TWIN size roll-away bed and a full size convertible leather sleeper with a comfy foam mattress in the enclosed lanai's private sleeping area
- new wall mounted 44''LCD TV in the living room and 32' LCD TV with DVD player in the bedroom
- full KITCHEN with large and small appliances, including over-the-range microwave, ceramic top range and dishwasher
- dishes and other kitchenware provided
- AC unit in the bedroom
- new large family size laundry center in-suite
- bathroom has shower over tub with safety grab bar for safety and an accordion door dividing wash area from the shower for privacy
- newly installed bathroom cabinets with quartz counter top, under mount his-and-her rectangular sinks and slick contemporary faucets
- all linens are provided for the guests
- child crib equivalent is available upon request
- beach towels, beach umbrella, beach chairs, boogie boards, cooler, snorkeling gear, some kids sand toys, child booster seat, DVD and book library for your entertainment
Rental rates start from $139/nt+13.96% HI lodging tax for up to 4 people occupancy.
Each additional person is $10/nt.
PARKING is available in building garage at $9/day and discounted rate for monthly+ rentals
Our 1br 1ba suites in the same building is also posted on this site # 448100
Availability calendar may not be up-to-date, pls inquire about your dates via email or phone.
We're looking forward to having you as our guests.
Left on 03/10/2015 for a stay in April 2014 | DallasFlysolofemmeReviewed Mar 10, 2015Stayed Apr 2014
HI! Sorry it took me so long to get my review in!
We stayed at this property in April 2014. Could not have chosen a better property!
1. Dealing with the owner: We were lucky enough to meet Inna when she was in town taking care of her properties. Nice lady! Even before that, we had a very simple time arranging payment and terms. She's a business lady, but she's understanding and won't nitpick. Just be fair to her and she'll be fair to you.
2. Checkin/checkout--Its all very clearly outlined in the instructions she sends by email. We had no problems at all. It was a breeze and we were drinking mai tais minutes from setting foot in the place.
3. Comfort--such a nice comfortable little unit. Don't expect total glam--that's not what this unit is for. This unit is about having a nice space for your family where you can cook, relax, watch movies/TV, do laundry in between jaunts to the beach and waikiki. The sofa on the lanai transformed into a bed, and my 75yo father was very comfortable sleeping out there. Also, a nice dinette outside for delightful meals. Gorgeous view of mountains and canal. Washer and dryer works great and was a real lifesaver. Dishwasher is fantastic amenity too. Kitchen is well equipped for making meals. Wifi was fantastic. I did a lot of vacation blogging from the unit. We paid extra for the parking which was a great idea, since my sister who lives in Kahala came over quite a bit and parked there. Good security in building. Elevator worked great.
4. Location: Cannot be beat! You are literally blocks from Waikiki beach and all the fun attractions. Its easy to get a taxi at this condo. We used Uber a good bit. There are convenience stores and grocery shops nearby. Nothing super noisy, though there's a fun sports bar across the street--Logans.
Overall it was just the best stay and we are so happy we chose this property. We will definitely stay at Inna's place again when we are back in hawaii.
**NOTE: After our official stay on Nahua was over, I needed a place to stay as my sister had an emergency and I was not able to stay at her place. Inna kindly set me up with another property she owns, just a couple streets over, and was a real lifesaver.
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.