"Jenny's Cottage" is a new remodel condo , just finish at Jan.2014 . On Jan.2015 we just upgrade new queen bed. Clean, cute, quiet, romantic one bedroom one bath unit with living room and useful kitchenette, as well as a beautiful lanai with ocean, sunset and swimming pool view. Located in the popular and world famous Waikiki central area, Kuhio Ave!
Behind Hyatt Regency Waikiki Beach Hotel . Next Vive Hotel .
Walk to Waikiki beach just 2 blocks away, or stroll leisurely down beautiful Kalakaua Ave., to luxury shopping and 5-star dining! Perfect location so you can easy access to Airport , Free way , to beach , restaurant , fast food , bar , grocery store, shopping mall on foot within few minutes .Bus stopes just down by the street .
Additional FREE international and domestic call and text service start on July 2015.
We really care about what our guest feel, we try to make you belong to Hawaii ! I and my husband do lots of DIY ! In our condo I designed the style and decoration , my husband Rick design the bedroom curtain, paint our living room furniture,like dining table chairs ...... In my mind Rick is a best photographer ,but his full time job is physician! So he contributed some of his beautiful photos to hang on the wall for our guests to enjoy !
Stay with us you will find a lot of interesting book in our book shelf talk about Hawaii , Waikiki . Those book you will hard to find in the book store and Internet now . Because all those book is come from our family remain . This not like marketing commercial book . Those are real Hawaii history and culture!
I hope you and your guest will enjoy in my little dream cottage !
LITTLE HINTS maybe help you to make the right decisions.
Waikiki has lots of opportunities for vacation rentals. Condo photos alone do not tell the whole story. Several other factors should be considered before you choose a condo for you vacation, so that your experience will be satisfying. We are Waikiki experts, and offer these tips:
1. About the noise.
Waikiki is a very noisy city area. Most rooms are exposed to sounds of the city, some more than others. Check the map for the condo location and proximity to streets and points of interest such as outdoor bars, restaurants and music areas. Some buildings and hotels in Waikiki are right on the beach, but also adjacent to bars and entertainment areas that are active from morning until very late at night, with very little quiet time.
2. About air conditioning: What kind AC does the room have? Central AC is much more quite than a window AC . Small studio condos often have a window AC located near the bed . If you don't have any problem about noises then don't worry!
3. Enjoy your vacation in Hawaii! Where you stay can influence how you feel about your visit, so choose carefully.
Waikiki has hundreds of buildings, some are better located than others. Choose a condo that is in a pleasant area, and within short walking distance to the areas of your interest. Use Google Map to get an idea of the local environment. Choose a neighborhood that fits your expectations.
4. About room privacy: Vacation condos are usually studios or one bedroom units. Some one bedroom units have a thin room divider rather than an actual door for the bedroom. If you prefer extra privacy you may want to check on this.
5. Refrigerator size. If you plan to stay more than two or three nights and also plan to cook in the condo, refrigerator size may make a difference. A Mini-size refrigerator may not be enough for your cold storage needs.
6. Security: Waikiki is generally a safe area, but understandably, security is important to most visitors. Some buildings are more secure than others depending on the size and available security staff.
Our Condo Features:
HDTV . Free cable TV , Sony Bluetooth speaker , Hi-speed internet
Living room : Sofa with pull out twin bed . 2 dining chairs, 2 stools, dining table adjustable size.
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 homes and rooms around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.