Luxury flat in Playa den Bossa with 4 rooms,aircon
Description from the owner
This apartment is located in a beautiful part of Ibiza in Playa d´en Bossa.The flat is on second line, to the beach are 150 meter.You have 2 double beds, 2 single beds, 1 single air bed , 1 double air bed and one sofa.You can see from the balcony the see. It features with 2 modern bathrooms, and a fully equipped kitchen. The living area has sofa, plasma television. Dining area for 6. Fully air conditioned, swimming pool, and new furniture.Within easy walking distance to shops, bars, restaurants and of course Ushuaia, Space, La Plage, Nassau, Sankeys, Bora Bora and all the amenities of Playa den Bossa. 5 minute walk to ferry point taking you into Ibiza town and the marina. Supermarket at 50 meters distance. You can park your car outside, perfect if hiring a car to explore this wonderful island. A car is not necessary as everything you could possibly need for your holiday is all close by.
Bedroom 1(1 en suite room with own bathroom) with 1 double bed1 comfortable single airbed-47 cm high = 3 persons
Bedroom 2-1 double bed = 2 persons
Bedroom 3 - 2 comfortable single airbed-47 cm high = 2 people
Bedroom 4(Livingroom)-1 double bed sofa and and 1comfortable double airbed 47 cm high = 3 persons.
The price`s are day prices for 8 people per apartment, if you are more like 8 people i can put maximum 2 air beds=10 people each apartment, for each air bed you have to pay 20 Euro per person per day.
Before you book the flat, look before the house rules of this flat.
1. To rent the flat, you have to understand english
2. Please don`t arrive in the property drunk, when you pick up the keys!!!! When you arrive drunk you have to pay extra 30 Euro per person, when you do not pay you cannot enter in the flat.
3. It is not allowed to use the pool at the night and play any music from 10 PM until 10 AM.
4.Don`t use the music boxes at the pool!!! Nobody of your Spanish neighbors want to listen your music!!!!
5. It is not allowed to listen music from any music boxes or speakers, organize party`s in the flat, make any noise or disturb the neighbors. You can only listen music from smart phones, if you do not agree with this rules, please do not book this flat
6. You have Spanish neighbors around the property, and it is possible that they call the police, any time, when you make any trouble. You have to respect the neighbors!
7. You have 3 or 4 sets of keys for all doors of the building, depend which flat you book.
8. When you lose the key I have to change the lock and that cost 30 euro each key, I take this money from the deposit. Each key cost 30 euro.
9. When you break the single blow up bed you have to pay 70 Euro.
10. About the security at the property:
-you have to lock the door always twice, when you leave.
-you have to close and lock all windows and the balcony doors, when you leave the property and when you stay in the property
- Please turn of the lights inside the house, not outside and turn off the air con, when you leave the house.
11. You have to pay security deposit at the arrival, or through website, cost 500- 600 Euro depend on the flat. The deposit will be refunded from the website, when everything is all right with the property and you don`t make any trouble.
12.Please don`t take shower all people at the same time, you have 1 big boiler, not central warm water!
13. Don`t smoke in the apartment, only on the balcony
14. Don`t drink tab water
15. You have to bring at the last day your rubbish to the bin.
16. If the flat is very dirty you have to pay 60 Euro for the cleaning on the top.
17. Please clean your feet, when you come back from the beach. At the pool you have a shower. The sand can block the bathrooms, when is blocked you cannot take shower and maybe you have to leave the flat and you have to pay for this 60 Euro on the top cash.If I cannot clean the bathroom and have to call special company to clean it. You have to pay self the bill to this company!!!
18.The flat is very dirty:
- when on the ground have some liqiuds, glasses, oils, alkohol, cigarettes,papers etc , the walls are dirty, the bathroom is blocked, and you have to pay 60 Euro on top.
19. If you through out from the balcony some glasses, bottles, cans and other things you have the pay the cleaning outside too, cost 60 euro on top.
20. If you see any damages in the flat, you have to report it during the check in, for all damages who was not reported from you, you have to pay it.
21. if you see any damages in the flat , you have to report it during the check in, for all damages who was not reported from you, you have to pay for it. If something don`t work, please tell us straight away, not at the last day!!!
22. Please clean you make up with paper, not with the towels or with bed sheets. If I see that they are dirty from make up, you have to pay for new towel or for a new bed sheet.
23. Prices for missing towels: big 20 euro, small 10 Euro. Prices for bed sheets: small 45 Euro, big 65 Euro.
25. The owner doesn`t take any responsibilities for lost or damaged or any personal injures within the staying in the property
25. If you do not follow any of this rules, the contract will be canceled and you have to leave immediately the flat, without any money refund.
26. If you do not follow any of this rules, the contract will be canceled and you have to leave immediately the flat, without any money refund.
27. The owner doestn`t take any responsibilities for lost or damaged or any personal injures within the staying in the property.
2 separate bathrooms, 1 with an en-suite bathroom.
Fully equipped with microwave, fridge, oven, cooker, washing mashine, air condition in all rooms.
Bed sofa, TV, big table
Towels and bed linen are included.
Apartments with pool in our delightful and new ' Playa den Bossa Village' located community in the heart of Playa d'en Bossa and just 2 blocks to the beach, 7 minutes to the airport and 10 minutes to Ibiza town, a few short blocks to Bossa Beach, Bora Bora, Space, and just around the corner from the endless activity and entertainment Playa d'en Bossa is famous for.
The apartment are available within the ' Playa den Bossa Village'community which can comfortably accommodate up to (10) total guests.
It's truly the best value in Playa d'en Bossa
Well, everyone knows about the incredible clubbing, and the electric, night time vibe, but there's far more to this magical island...
The Wonderful Weather..
Of course if it wasn't for the gorgeous weather we wouldn't be here anyway! Wonderfully, clean, clear air and skies of the deepest blue. The summer is perfect for lazy beach days, and sports and water sports abound. Enjoy the balmy evenings sitting on the terraces enjoying a cocktails or two...
The Beautiful Beaches...
One of the joys of being on this island is, that no matter where you are, you're never far from one of the many wonderful beaches or secluded little coves... Ibiza's waters are amongst the cleanest in the Med, many of the beaches are continually awarded the coveted EEC Blue Flags, and the combination of soft, golden sand and warm, crystal clear waters is hard to beat..
Dine on the beaches by the light of the stars,sipping chilled wine and listening to the gentle sounds of the sea; enjoy the tastiest of local Spanish and International specialities on the shady terraces of beautiful country restaurants or soak up the atmosphere of Ibiza by night in the romantic,paveside restaurants of the Old Town.
Clubbing wise,it just doesn't get bigger or better than Ibiza; the most grandiose and spectacular range of clubs anywhere in the world,experience every serious DJ and promoter around,a relentless summer clubbing agenda. Add in the hundreds of charming,scenic and intimate bars across the island and you have one of the world's iconic destinations for donning those dancing shoes and letting the good times roll.
The Cosmopolitan Mix
Ibiza is only a short flight from every major European Airport, and that there are many daily flights.Holiday makers from all countries nowhere in the world do you find such a cosmopolitan mix of culture
Luxury flat in Playa den Bossa with 4 rooms,aircon Ibiza, Balearic Islands, Spain
Additional Location Information
Within easy walking distance to shops, bars, restaurants and of course Ushuaia, Space, La Plage, Nassau, Sankeys, Bora Bora and all the amenities of Playa den Bossa. 5 minute walk to ferry point taking you into Ibiza town and the marina. Supermarket at 50 meters distance. You can park your car outside, perfect if hiring a car to explore this wonderful island. A car is not necessary as everything you could possibly need for your holiday is all close by.
More About This Location
Beach or lakeside relaxation, Waterfront
Last updated on March 25, 2015
Not available for your dates?Not available for your dates? Check availability for
457 other Ibiza rentals
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.