North Shore Pointe with Casita - Vieques Ocean Front Compound
North Shore Pointe with Casita is a brand new and completely renovated beach vacation house rental on the ever popular North Shore in the beach side development of Bravos de Boston on Vieques Island.
There is snorkeling in front of and around the house as well as two swimming beaches, La Lanchita beach 60 seconds away and La Chata beach 2 minutes walk from North Shore Pointe.
This spectacular house is located in the heart of Bravos de Boston and sits directly on the North Shore with the waves lapping at the foundation. The relationship between the house and the ocean blur as you dream of being on the bow of a ship.
North Shore Pointe comfortably accommodates ten people and the owner's consider this house to be child friendly as their three year old can attest. The house has a total of five bedrooms and four bathrooms with two master suites. Four bedrooms are in the Main house and one is in the guest house.
The property is quite spacious for ten people with two living rooms on two floors of the main house. Additionally, there are two kitchens, one with the main house and the second in the guest house.
This party house is all about out of doors living with several balconies and the largest balcony consisting of 660 square feet. The spectacular infinity pool with its waterfall and deck spaces will beckon you. There is a stairway taking you to the waterfront along with an ocean side deck for relaxing to the sounds of crashing waves.
As with all Bravos Boyz properties North Shore Pointe has our full menu of amenities including all you need for the perfect beach vacation. You only need to bring your bathing suit and your favorite pair of Havaiana's.
The main house at North Shore Pointe consist of four bedrooms and three bathrooms and a fourth full bathroom outside by the swimming pool. The main house of four bedrooms and four bathrooms can be rented without the one bedroom casita for a reduced rate.
Find Vieques Vacation Rentals on FlipKey
* Isla de Vieques Vacation Rentals
Additional amenities include: jetski (personal watercraft), beach towels, security system, 24 hour on call maintenance, bioluminescent bay, living room, walk to beach, tennis, paddleboarding, provisioning, dining room, nice furniture, double bed, meet and greet, covered outdoor seating, tennis courts, garden district, full sized refrigerator, walk to town, i-pod docking station, ice maker, sailing, w hotel gym and spa, smoking outside only, no smoking inside, outdoor seating, pool fountain, iron & board, daily housekeeping, biking, public beaches, children allowed, pubs/karaoke, beach umbrella rental, king bed, fishing, diving/snorkeling, beach chairs & cooler, coffeemaker.TripAdvisor property ID 2249271...Read more
Left on 05/08/2014 for a stay in April 2014 | Karen MReviewed May 8, 2014Stayed Apr 2014
We were a group of 7 adults looking for a waterfront property and a pool we selected North Shore Pointe for several reasons, walking distance to town, snorkeling in front of the property and the privacy aspect of each of the rooms. We definitely made a great choice. Yes we were able to walk to Isabella and have breakfast in the morning. Yes, we could snorkel and see fish in waters in front of the house we even saw surfers nearby. The best part was that we have four bedrooms that faced the water with their own sitting area. The Casita had an awesome party room with a beautiful kitchen. The villa was clean with great outdoor space. We had a very relaxing experience . The Bravos Boyz management team was awesome and very responsive to any questions or needs.
We had a great time we would do it again.
Left on 03/20/2014 for a stay in March 2014 | A FlipKey verified reviewerReviewed Mar 20, 2014Stayed Mar 2014
Two families rented this property first week in March 2014. We were met at the airport by Bravos Boyz, brought to the home and helped to get settled in. The home was wonderful, great pool, view and proximity to town. The grill worked great and the kitchen had plenty of room. Beaches were some of the best we've been to and the snorkeling right out front was great.
“Gorgeous views, plenty of space, great time had by all, would re”
Left on 12/05/2013 for a stay in November 2013 | A FlipKey verified reviewerReviewed Dec 5, 2013Stayed Nov 2013
* Location, on water , stairs down to a small (kinda useless beach)
* nice common area up & downstairs
* well appointed with cooking stuff, beach stuff, towels, etc
* Parking easily for 3 vehicles
* 2 sets of Washer & dryers
* Host who picked us up and checked us out was very good, ontime & very knowledgeable
* Responsiveness of BravoBoyz for maintenance issues (had to switch gas bottle for cooking, took them less than 15mins after calling, then we tripped a breaker microwave and toaster oven same time, again 10mins from the time we called)
Cons - (nitpicking)
* Northside of island and particularly this properties beach is all for show, the weather is always rough and there are nasty rocks all over so its a bit sketchy to try and get out in the water
* Ikea furniture thru out. Looks ok, kind flimsy, not sure how much longer it will last.
* Horrible thin Ikea mattresses on all 5 beds.
* Pool guy just shows up unannounced outside on our private patio to start cleaning pool and grill.
* Bravoboyz (Alberto I think) enters the downstairs without notice and proceeds to replace the bad satellite receiver without even knocking.
* Loud Weed whacking outside at 7:45 am
* People entered the gargage at 8:15am to drop off sheet rock, etc without notice, the garage has a shared large window with downstairs bedroom and we were still in bed, we could see them...little sketchy
* Host who picked us laid the fear of god into the girls, telling them they needed to lock the doors at all times even when home and downstairs. Ive been to the island 7times and common sense is needed , if there are 10 people in the house upstairs and downstairs do you really need to lock yourself in?
* With the nightly lock down of the main house the people in the Casita dont really have a way out of compound since the doors are all locked.
* very very slow Internet 200-300kps, useful for checking email only, you can not work here.
* open stairs had no railings, scary for kids/elderly
“Beautiful House with potential but needs to fix some things...”
Left on 08/08/2013 for a stay in July 2013 | A FlipKey verified reviewerReviewed Aug 8, 2013Stayed Jul 2013
Recently our family spends a vacation in north shore point including "casita". The house is pretty, the view is perfect, the kitchen is equipped, linens was clean , we was provided with sufficient towels, the personal pick up us in the airport and was very nice... but... I think that the owners should install air conditioner in the entire house. Live in both living rooms and kitchen was a nightmare...well no more than Casita that was a mission to be there... when you get in the first impression is that you get in a convention oven... the bathroom has a pluming problem provoking a real bad smell. I think that was unrespectful rent that part of the house. The island is beautiful and I recommend going there, people are special...
Thanks so much for taking the time to review North Shore Pointe - one of our Flagship rentals at Bravos Boyz! We are glad you found the house to be beautiful, with a perfect View, equipped kitchen and general cleanliness. We also are very proud of our personal pick up/greeting at the airport as we know first impressions are a must.
Although I appreciate your comment about central A/C for the entire house I must state it is a rare thing to see on Vieques. We do provide A/C in the bedrooms of every home we rent unless otherwise stated.
Thanks again and we hope to see you again one day!
Thom and The Boyz
A FlipKey verified reviewer
“Great house,beaches and island getaway!”
Left on 04/11/2013 for a stay in March 2013 | A FlipKey verified reviewerReviewed Apr 11, 2013Stayed Mar 2013
We stayed at North Shore Pointe for a week and loved every minute of our stay. The location was perfect for a walk into town and the best snorkeling we had was right in front of the house! We had a few minor problems but Bravos Boyz were very quick to respond to all of our needs. The island is so unique with the wild horses, secluded beaches and the local people were very friendly. We bought fresh fish almost daily from the local fisherman. I would recommend Bravos Boyz and Vieques to all who want a beautiful and relaxing island vacation.
Guests like you makes it all worth while for Bravos Boyz and we are thrilled that you "loved ever minute of your stay". Thank you for recommending us and we will continue to do our very best so provide the ingredients for the perfect vacation!
North Shore Pointe with Casita - Vieques Ocean Front Compound
5 night minimum stay
/ night - / night - manager terms applymanager terms apply
Request more information
Talk to the manager
Call the manager
Contact the manager
You have gone over the limit for submitting inquiries in a certain amount of time. Please wait a moment before trying to submit another.
This helps to eliminate SPAM and keeps the bad guys out.
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.