Before booking and monetary transaction,ask for the current availability and please,do not book the apartment,directly !
This is the apartment that is located at Cihangir/Beyoglu which is known as one of the most famous place to live in Istanbul.According to the Guardian Newspaper,Istanbul's Cihangir was ranked as one of the best places to live.Cihangir was ranked as fourth among the 5 best places to live in the world.
The apartment is very roomy and has 3 seperated bedrooms + 1 living room + 1 bathroom + 1 closed balcony and kitchen.There is 1 air/condition plus 1 ceiling ventilator in one of the bedroom and 1 small fun.
The location of the apartment is surrounded by old buildings,restaurants,cafes,fast food restaurants,museums,hospitals,consulates,art galleries,Turkish bath,hotels,bars,antique&art; homes,shops and so on.The atmosphere of the location is gorgeous and you will be impressed by many things.
You can easily reach to Taksim Square or tram station,by walking.There is also a ferry station and you can visit Princess Islands or Asian Side of Istanbul.Bosphorus Tour is available as well.
If you get on tram,that takes roughly 4 minutes by walking,it can also bring you Topkapi Palace,Blue Mosque,Hagia Sophia,Grand Bazaar,Spice Bazaar,Basilica Cistern,Galata Tower and so on.Because these places are located on very close to tram line and the tram passes through these places.
In short,as the transportation facilities are large,you can easily reach to many parts of Istanbul easily and I also would like to write some specific places so that you can have a better idea how far is the apartment away from such places.
Taksim Square/Subway/Tram Transfer : 10-15 minutes,by walking.You can also go to the famous Istiklal Street and you can catch the historical tram line.
- Seaside/Tram Line : 4 minutes,by walking
- Cafe/Bar/Restaurants/Shops : They start from almost 1 minute and as there are loads,these distances also depend in you until you find the best one according to you.
- Ferry Station/Bosphorus Tour : 15 minutes,by walking.
- Galata Tower : 15 minutes,by walking.
- Blue Mosque/Topkapi Palace/Hagia Sophia/Basilica Cistern take almost 20 minutes ( 5 minutes walking to the tram line + 15 minutes by tram )
- Spice Bazaar is 8 minutes by tram and Grand
Bazaar is 25 minutes,by tram.
These distances are estimated as average because of characteristic of the land and thus,these may change slightly depending on your walking speed rate.Taksim Square is located on the hill and that's why some parts are slopy and relatively steep (exactly,from the seashore to the square ) I mean;from top to down,you can easily reach but the opposite condition may take a little time more.The land is not plain.
Other Services :
* City guide
* City tour by car
* Sightseeing ( city tour by bus )
* Bosphorus Tour ( english guided )
* Airport transfer
These services are extra charge and if you are interested,please ask for the details.
* We may negotiate the price depending on time period and number of travelers.
* I'll meet you on your arrival time and if you are not very tired,I can show you nearby of location such as famous Istiklal Street,Taksim Square,tram station, etc and you will have a basic idea.
* I manage this apartment together with my partner and in case I'm not available on your arrival time,she can easily meet you and she will help you any subject that you need,this is fine.
* Please,do not forget reading the house-rules,these are important for us and please,use the apartment as if it is your own apartment,this is more than enough for us.
If you are interested,please ask for the additional details that you wonder.We are here to maximize your satisfaction during your journey to Istanbul.
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.