- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
Description from the owner
FOR TRIPWOW SLIDESHOW OF AU SABLE CAMP GO TO TRIPADVISOR: Vacation Rental/AuSable Camp/g47969-d2092568
AuSable Camp sits on a small hill by the AuSable River surrounded by wide open fields, forests and mountains. Bassett, Wainwright, Rattlesnake and Ebenezer Mountains provide the backdrop for quiet Adirondack sunsets. Walk down 300 feet to enjoy the swimming holes in the AuSable River. The deer, foxes, coyotes, wild turkeys, loons call this home.
AuSable Camp is a cozy little nook with a number of amenities: Wi-Fi high speed internet, 32" flatscreen, patio dining area, seductive ...Read more
Adirondack Cottage Jay Whiteface Lake Placid NY
Jay, New York
Additional Location Information
AuSable Camp is your gateway to most Adirondacks attractions and adventures. Hike the 46 High Peaks, canoe/kayak the 1000 rivers and lakes, explore the artistic communities around Jay. Enjoy candlelight dinners on the patio watching Adirondacks sunsets.
- Don't miss the free concerts on the Village Green in Jay on Saturday night and don't forget to bring your own chair.
- Don't miss the community plays and cultural events at the new Ward Theatre on the Jay Village Green,
- Don't miss the exhibits by local artists and photographers at the Wells Memorial Library in Upper Jay.
- Don't miss the garage sales, the flea markets and the community dinners in the surrounding villages.
- Don't miss the free concerts at the Recovery Lounge for their exceptional ambiance and camaraderie.
- Don't miss the cultural circuits in the countryside to visit the local artists in their studios.
- Don't miss the thrill of the Cloudsplitter Gondola up Whiteface Mountain and practice your yoga poses at the top.
- Don't miss the kayak or canoe adventures down the rapids of the East and the West Branch of the AuSable River.
- Don't miss the opportunity to hike a few of the 46 High Peaks with the kids or bike down the trails of Whiteface Mountain.
- Don't miss the trajectory of the Ironman along NYS Route 86, 73 and 9N.
This corner of the Adirondacks will give you incredible memories and stories for the rest of the year.
More About This Location
Beach or lakeside relaxation, Lake nearby, Mountain nearby, Rural retreats, Waterfront
Nearest airport: Montreal, Canada, 100 miles
Nearest ferry port: Plattsburgh, NY, 30 miles
Nearest train station: Plattsburgh, 30 miles
Car is essential
Last updated on February 11, 2015
Not available for your dates? Check availability for 4 other Jay rentalsCheck Availability for Jay
- Soap/Shampoo Provided
- Towels Provided
- Hair dryer
- Washing Machine
- Local Guides/Maps
- Linens Provided
- Clothes Dryer
Phone / Internet
- Internet Access
- Private fishing
- Mountain Views
- Ocean or water views
- Secure parking space
- Paper Towels Provided
- Stove or Oven
- DVD Player
- Stereo or CD player
- Outdoor Dining Area
- 6 Dining chairs
- 6 Lounge chairs
- Pet friendly - no
- Smoking allowed - no
- Suitable for children - yes
- Suitable for the elderly - no
- Wheelchair accessible - no