Rio Mar Beach House is actually a Condo Villa, but with the space (2305 sq. feet) and feel of a HOUSE!
It is the newest Condo Complex (Cluster 7) located WITHIN the Wyndham Rio Mar Resort. It is located on the highest point of the Resort (What a View!!), surrounded by multi-million dollar private homes.
The Villa's Community pool is directly across the property. A short and fun 5 minute drive with the COMPLIMENTARY Golf Cart will take you to the beach and a second oceanfront Olympic size pool for exclusive use of Villa Owners and Guests.
Relax in this luxurious Mediterranean style villa, and enjoy ALL the amenities you are used to at home, and more. The house-villa has 12-18 foot high cathedral ceilings, FOUR full bedrooms,and 4 FULL bathrooms.The Master Bedroom has a King Size bed, a twin-size sofa bed, and an attached Home Office (you must provide your own laptop). The kids bedroom has a Full size bed with a Trundle bed that expands to sleep 4 kids or adults. The third bedroom has two full size beds. The fourth bedroom has a Queen size bed. Each of the bedrooms (except for the kids room) has it's own PRIVATE bathroom!!
Here is a short list of all the amenities you will enjoy:
* INCLUDED Golf Cart so you can roam the Resort grounds, and go to the beach in style (max occupancy of 4 riders at a time, please!)
* Air-conditioned rooms and Central Air in the living room area.
* Hunter Fans in all areas.
* High-end Furnishings for your comfort
* HD Flat Screen SONY , Samsung TV's, in ALL rooms and living room, and a Vizio 3D TV in kids room.
* Fully equipped with Cable TV, Playstation 3 and games, Sony Blue Ray internet-connected players with NETFLIX and other internet movie sources available, Surround Sound, and many, many games and movies for you to enjoy.
* Home Office desk in the Master room with 10MB Wi-Fi house-wide connection (you need to bring your own laptop)
* RED brand Infrared Stainless Steel Grill on the balcony for your grilling enjoyment
* Fully equipped kitchen with all the appliances you can think of
* Wine Cooler in the kitchen
* Luxurious carpeting throughout
* Hotel-style Safe Deposit Box
* Magazines and Books to read
* AMAZING Ocean and Resort view and fresh tropical breezes to enjoy
* Wireless Stereo system - hookup your phone or I-pod and listen to what you like
* Set of golf clubs for you to use, leave yours at home if you like
* Whole house automatic emergency diesel generator and water cistern - you'll never be without water or electric! (Very important, as power outages are commonplace in the Island!)
500 acres of everything you desire to live the ultimate Caribbean escape awaits. The Hotel's Concierge will help you book a variety of watersports, excursions, fitness center, Peter Burwash’s International Tennis Center and Golf Courses designed by champions Tom and George Fazio and Greg Norman (special rates for guests!). Soak in relaxation on a mile of secluded beach or at the Villa Owner's oceanfront swimming pool or head into the exclusive Mandara Spa. Go all in at the 7,000-square-foot casino or direct your indulgences to several specialty shops.
You are right across the road from the Caribbean National Forest, the only tropical rain forest in the national parks system. There are great hiking trails to waterfalls, tropical plants, orchids, beautiful views and more as you walk or drive through this tropical paradise. A short drive to snorkeling, scuba diving, sailing, blue-flag beaches,kayaking, fishing, championship golf courses, gambling, horseback riding, ATV, paintball, and the Fajardo bio-luminescent bay (one of five in the world).
If you want to indulge in the local culinary experience, you are within a 10 minute drive to the Luquillo "Kioskos", where you can enjoy many of the local foods such as the local "pastelillos" or pastries/turnovers, BBQ Pork, turkey and chicken, Sea food galore, from whole cooked fish to the famous "Mofongo Relleno" or fried and mashed plantain hollowed out and filled with seafood or chicken...it is mind-blowing! Try the local french fries called 'Tostones' which are twice fried plantain chips...they can be habit forming.
Old San Juan and World-class Restaurants, Museums, Convention Center and Event Facilities are a very civilized 30-45 minute drive via the brand new US-specs Road 66 Toll Road. Puerto Rico is famous for the Rum made on the island and you can't miss the tours of rum distilleries in San Juan and in Ponce. Go explore!
There is assigned parking for two cars at the villa, in addition to a third spot for the Golf Cart.
Rio Mar Beach House will sleep up to 12 people, perfect for big families, family reunions, corporate events, or just if you want the feel of having room, room, room!
Rio Mar Beach House is truly your home away from home!...Read more
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.