Charming and cozy Central Studio Apartment.
Comfortable for 1-2 guests.
On a quiet street with many gardens, yet very central.
Special offers for longer stay.
This vacation rental studio in Talbiya is very central; nevertheless, the Vine Studio is located in a very small and tranquil street with small parks. You can walk to most of the attractions of Jerusalem.
The Location :
Talbiya is one of the most beautiful neighborhoods in central Jerusalem. Its “old Jerusalem” buildings and lovely gardens make it one of the most attractive and sought after areas in Jerusalem.
You can walk to most of the attractions of Jerusalem.
• 15 minutes to Mamila and the Old City.
• 15 minutes to City Center – Ben Yehuda.
• 10 minutes to German Colony – Restaurants and café area.
• 5-10 minutes to King David, Inbal, Prima Kings, David Citadel and more.
• 5 minutes to the Great Synagogue.
• 20 minutes to the Shuk (The Market).
• 5 minutes to the scenic and historical Yemin Moshe.
• 5 minutes to Jerusalem Theatre & Khan Theatre.
• 5 minutes to the President House & Van Leer.
• 10 minutes to Hartman.
• 10 minutes to the Hebrew Union College.
• 2 minutes to buses (University/Hadassa and more).
· A step from convenient store, 5 minutes to large supermarket.
There are several options of parking on Mendele street:
1. Street parking is free from Sunday - Thursday from 6 pm - 8 am and from Friday 1pm until Sunday 8 am. During day time you will have to pay 5.60 Shekels/hour.
2. There are few free spots very close to the apartment – 1 min walking.
3. There is parking at a distance of 2 minutes walking – 40 Shekels (~$8) for a full day. You can come in/out all the day.
4. At a distance of 5 min walking there is ample free street parking during the whole day. I think this option is the best for you since you can walk from the studio to almost everywhere.
• Ground floor with few steps.
• A/C (Hot/Cold( - 2 units.
• TV with cables.
• Iron + Iron boarding.
• Hair dryer.
We want you to feel in vacation…
Cleaning once a week is included.
Fresh lined and towels are provided.
Two twin beds or queen size.
Ironed linen are provided.
A baby crib can be provided.
One full bathroom with shower and toilet.
White towels are provided.
Soap – Shampoo.
• Full size fridge.
• Electric Kettle.
• Electric stove tops for 2 dishes.
• Large dining/study table for 6 guests.
• Filter coffee maker.
• Washer / Dryer.
• Dishes – Cutlery – pots - pans
• Coffee – Tea – Sugar – Salt
• Kosher – Upon request.
• For Shabat: Plata and Urn.
….and the small things that make you feel you are in vacation….TripAdvisor property ID 3132276...Read more
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 homes and rooms around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.