CONTACT US for discounts on stays of 1 week or longer! Super discounts for monthly rates!
Newly renovated fully furnished 1 bedroom apartment is quiet, yet all the action is just around the corner. At the heart of downtown just off the Ben Yehuda Pedestrian Mall and King George. Walk to everything!
Best downtown location in central Jerusalem.
Fantastic location! Fantastic price!
* Airy and bright
* Includes linens, towels
* Kosher dairy/fish/vegetarian (sorry, no meat, chicken or turkey) kitchenette with pot/pans, oven/microwave/cooking hob
* Newly renovated one-bedroom apartment located in the heart of downtown Jerusalem.
* A queen size bed in the bedroom with brand new mattress sleeps 2 in comfort. Feather duvets. Extra pillows and blankets always available. Can also be set up as 2 twin beds.
* Sofa in the living room.
* Gorgeous, modern, super clean bathroom.
* Through the French doors, you can enjoy coffee on the balcony.
* 2 minutes' walk puts you on the Ben-Yehuda Pedestrian Mall, the open air market at the Machane Yehuda Shuk, the new light rail, and bustling Yaffo Street and King George Street.
* 5 minutes walk to the Great Synagogue, Sha'arei Hesed, Rehavia, Me'a She'arim and Geula.
* 15 minutes easy walk to the Old City.
* Grocery store on the corner.
* Large supermarket 1 block away.
* Open air market - 3 blocks away. (Great prices!)
* Laundromat - 2 blocks away.
* 1 hour easy trip to/from Airport by Nesher Shuttle Bus with drop off in front of apartment. (About $16 per person, luggage included).
* 5 different parking lots near the apartment.
Jerusalem is a beautiful city of contrasts. According to the old tales, when the world received its beauty, Jerusalem received 9 portions and the one remaining portion was distributed to all the rest.
This lovely clean apartment lies on the seam between old and new, straddling the border between the bustling modern downtown heart of Jerusalem and the quaint old neighborhoods of Nachla'ot and Rehavia.
In one direction 2 minutes away is the Ben Yehuda Pedestrian Mall where you can stroll and enjoy the sleek modern stores, the little specialty shops tucked away in corners, and the food - oh! the food ----- the multitude of cafes, bakeries and Jerusalem's famous felafel and shwarma stores, not the mention the wide range of restaurants - covering all tastes and budgets!
In the other direction, also only 2 minutes away, are the old neighborhoods surrounding the unique open air fruit and vegetable market of Machane Yehuda where the tiny lanes wind amid ancient stone buildings with beautiful arched windows and hand crafted architectural details from days of yore, whisking you away to another century and another culture. And the vegetable stalls by day turn into great eateries and bars with live music late at night!
Come enjoy Jerusalem with us!
We pride ourselves on giving more than 100% to our guests!
Never in your way.
Always available to answer questions and help if requested.
Also see our great 5 star reviews for our other property next door: Downtown 1 Bedroom Budget Comfort (Property # 4937723)
Super convenient for all public transportation!
Tens of bus lines, light rail line and taxis are all just outside your door!
But, hey, you can walk to almost everything!TripAdvisor property ID 4598811...Read more
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.