Cherry Tree Cottage B&B Jhb ZA
From $75 / night
- 4 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
Description from the owner
Cherry Tree Cottage offers good value for money. It is comfortable, safe and secure, and centrally situated. The four, twin bed suites, can accommodate up to eight guests. Relax in the morning on your own private patio, set in a peaceful garden. Enjoy a substantial, wholesome, continental breakfast with that special touch. Feel welcome, make yourself at home, and enjoy your stay.
Cherry Tree Cottage offers:
Convenient location - Central
Value for money - B&BSure; quality assurance -
Master and Visa and AMEX credit cards, Cash and EFT accepted -
Rates are competitive and include Breakfast -
Substantial, wholesome Breakfast ...Read more
Cherry Tree Cottage B&B Jhb ZA
Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Additional Location Information
Some local activities/attractions to whet your appetite:
• Close to Melville, Cresta, Randburg, Parkhurst, Greenside, Parkview, Parktown, Rosebank, Hyde Park & Sandton.
• Linden boasts a covered/heated swimming pool, with Emmerentia Dam and Delta Park Nature Reserve in the vicinity.
• There are 6 restaurants nearby. Paputzi's, The Argentinian, Satori, Bikaner, Piccolo, Stirs & The Cheese cafe.
• The "Gourmet Mile of Jhb"- Parkhurst and Greenside and Emmerentia, Melville and Rosebank is close by.
• We are a stones throw away from some of the best golf courses in Joburg; Wanderers, Randpark,
Parkview, Wanderers, Bryanston Country Club, Houghton, Royal Jhb & Kensington Golf Club.
• The Brightwater Common & Monte Casino provide a wide variety of entertainment.
with top restaurants & cinemas & major shopping malls at Cresta and Rosebank nearby.
• Sandton City & Mandela Square, The Gautrain and all the business and tourist facilities in Rosebank are nearby.
• We are centrally situated for St Augustines, RAU, University of Johannesburg and WITS University.
• The Eye Clinic in Beyers Naude Drive, MTN, Rhema, Randburg, MNet are close.
• An ideal retreat & convenient for all hospitals whether it be: the Donald Gordon Medical Centre;
or the Netcare facilities at the Garden City, Milpark, Parklane or Rosebank Clinics; or the Medi-
Clinic Hospitals at Sandton; or the AfroxHealthcare units at the Flora or Brenthurst Clinics.
• We're close to Hackle Brooke, Glenhove Conference Centre, Sandton Convention Centre,
Coca Cola Dome, and further to Expo Centre at NASREC, Gallagher Convention Centre.
• Take time out to visit the Apartheid Museum & Gold Reef City Theme park, Constitution Hill,
the Origins Centre, Maropeng, Lesedi Cutural Village.
• Further afield is the Sun City, Lost City and Valley of the waves and Pilansberg Nature Reserve.
More About This Location
City vacations, Lake nearby
Car is not necessary
Last updated on January 31, 2015
Not available for your dates? Check availability for 18 other Johannesburg rentalsCheck Availability for Johannesburg
- Soap/Shampoo Provided
- Alarm Clock
- Towels Provided
- Local Guides/Maps
- Linens Provided
- Housekeeping Optional
Phone / Internet
- Fax Machine
- Internet Access
- Satellite or cable TV
- 10 Dining chairs
- 4 Lounge chairs
- Pet friendly - no
- Smoking allowed - ask
- Suitable for children - ask
- Suitable for the elderly - ask
- Wheelchair accessible - no