Enjoy a luxurious stay in a reproduction Colonial Wagon, purpose built for us, taking over two years!
- Sleeps 2 in king double bed or twin singles (please let us know in advance which you prefer?)
- Delicious continental breakfast including: fruit juice, cereal, bread, homemade jam, butter, selection of cheese and meat, tea/coffee, seasonal: fruit, farm eggs (left in your fridge each day, to have at your leisure)
- Macrocarpa wood panelling throughout
- Small kitchen with hot plate, fridge, microwave, rice cooker, sink, kettle, toaster
- Small sitting area with sofa, and table with electronic height adjustment
- Full-HD TV, Blu-Ray / DVD / CD player (700+ DVD's and Blu-Ray's available)
- Heat pump and air conditioning
- On-board toilet, separate shower, bathroom basin
- Adult robes, slippers and toiletries
- Bed linen and towels provided (washed in an environmentally friendly 'sensitive' detergent, containing no dyes, no enzymes, no phosphates, no fragrance, concentrated formula, recycled packaging)
- Canvas canopy double skinned, and insulated with sheep’s wool
- Walls and floor insulated beyond modern requirements
- Separate barbecue shelter with gas pizza oven, gas barbecue, gas oven/cooker, sink, outdoor table and chairs
- 4km from Kaikoura town centre - supermarket, i-Site (tourist information), Whale Watch office and Dolphin Swim office.
- QUIET LOCATION - 4km from railway line (which runs through centre of town) and 4km / 7km from the town’s two fire sirens!
- SPECTACULAR view of Mount Fyffe (4km away) and the Kaikoura mountain ranges
- Only 4km to the beach/sea. 1km from local river with walks and cycle trail
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 homes and rooms around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.