Kailua Beach House is a casual, two-story 6 bedroom, 4.5 bath beachfront home with 5,000 square feet of living space. The 1/2 acre privacy-fenced property features a large, free-form swimming pool which has a poolside cabana with a shower and a built-in BBQ. The property decor features light colors, pastels and tropical prints and has quality furnishings and appliances. The oceanfront living area has a wetbar, an entertainment center with TV, VCR, stereo and cassette player.
There is also a separately rentable 2 bedroom, 1 bath oceanview cottage with separate beach access (Note that cottage guests do not have use of the pool when the main house is rented). Maximum occupancy of the main house is 14; max. in the cottage is 4.
Kailua Beach is located 15 miles east of the airport and Waikiki across the Koolau Mountains on the Windward coast. This serene residential area has no hotels or vacation rental condos and its three miles of reef-protected, white-sand beach is ranked among the very best in the USA. Windward Oahu offers several golf courses, tennis facilities, water sports activities, a variety of restaurants, grocery stores, theaters, a shopping mall and the consumer services typical of most suburban areas.
TOTAL BEDDING: 3 Kings, 1 Queen, 6 Twins
BEDROOM #1: 1st Floor - King bed, private bath, oceanview
BEDROOM #3: 2nd Floor - King bed, shared bath with tub, oceanview
BEDROOM #4: 2nd Floor - Queen bed & 2 Twin beds (bed areas can be sectioned off with accordion door to make more like 2 rooms), shared bath, partial oceanview (access to this large studio type room from the inside is through BR#3 or from the outside entrance)
BEDROOM #5: 2nd Floor - King Bed, shared bath with tub, oceanview
BEDROOM #6: 2nd Floor - 2 Twin beds, shared bath (Jack & Jill type with BR 5)
- No weddings, parties or functions are to be held on the premises.
- Property has ceiling throughout but is not air conditioned, (all bedrooms have ceiling fans)
- Cottage located on the property, may be rented separately; Cottage occupants do not have pool or BBQ privileges.
- Caretaker lives in separate unit of Guest Cottage with private entrance.
- Property is adjacent to a public beach access.
- *Bedrooms 2 & 3 are small and separated by a sliding type door (each with separate entrance)
- ** The entrance from inside the house for bedroom #5 & 6 are accessible by walking through bedroom #4
- Parking for 4-5 cars only.
- The pool and spa area is not enclosed by a separate child-proof fence and cannot be secured to assure child safety. Ocean swimming and/or use of pool and or/spa facilities is at own risk.
- House is in need of minor maintenance, kitchen needs to be renovated, pool needs to be re-plastered or re-tiled and beachside windows need to be replaced along with a few other items.TripAdvisor property ID 4293906...Read more
Rates do not include $725 cleaning fee, $125 reservation fee, $2,000 refundable security deposit, a 3.5% service fee if paying by credit card, travel/vacation rental insurance or damage insurance options. Travel insurance is recommended, please inquire.
/ night + / night + additional fees additional fees
Request more information
16 travelers viewed this property in thepast week
Talk to the manager
Call the manager
Contact the manager
You have gone over the limit for submitting inquiries in a certain amount of time. Please wait a moment before trying to submit another.
This helps to eliminate SPAM and keeps the bad guys out.
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.