Four Seasons Luxury 3BD Waiulu Villa, Garden Level, Perfect Home Away From Home
Description from the manager
DISCOUNT SAVINGS OF $1,200 OR MORE ON YOUR LAST MINUTE STAY!
Take $200 off per night from our listed rate and treat yourself to a PERFECT last minute trip full of relaxation, warm breezes, and amazing views. To qualify for our lowest rate ever, you must stay 6 or more nights in one of our gorgeous villas at the world-famous Four Season Resort anytime now through April 11, 2015. Call or send an inquiry now to book. MAHALO!
Welcome to your Hawaiian vacation home at the exclusive Four Seasons Resort at Hualalai. We are excited to offer this ground-floor 3 bedroom, 3.5 bath Waiulu Villa perfect for family getaways. This is a lovingly cared for family vacation home, and everything inside the villa has been chosen with care to create a comfortable, welcoming environment.
A quick four-minute ride in one of our two provided golf carts takes you to the hotel and resort center, where you'll find the beach, pools, restaurants, spa, and fitness center, plus the world-famous Four Seasons amenities that will make your vacation one to remember!
Featuring 2,650 square feet of indoor space, this centrally-located villa is in one of the most highly desired residential areas at the Four Seasons resort. Enjoy breathtaking views of the beautiful Punawai Lake, Hualalai Mountain and South West Pacific Ocean sunsets from the comfort of our warm, spacious home. The ground-level, open floor plan spills out onto a large grassy yard, perfect for games and activities for the little ones, while parents enjoy the views overlooking the 4th fairway of the Hualalai Tom Weiskopf golf course. The master bedroom comes equipped with a king-sized bed and full bath, plus an outdoor shower garden (only available on ground floor villas). The second bedroom has a queen bed, with two twin beds in the third bedroom (can be converted into a king) and private en suite bathrooms in both. The large, open living and dining area comfortably seat six people, while still feeling cozy and hospitable for smaller families. There's also a powder room for last-minute refreshes as you're on your way out the door.
Bring your family to the owners-only recreational area with aqua blue swimming pool, wet bar, and barbecue havana, located just down the street and unlocked to you with the keys to our villa!
We pride ourselves on our personal service, and every step of the rental and arrival process is taken care of for you by our friendly and knowledgeable rental manager and separate on-site property manager. Our property manager is local and available for assistance throughout your stay, so there's no need to worry about last-minute questions or changes.
Other Amenities Included:
- Access to children's programs at the Four Seasons
- Concierge Services
- 24 Hour security and gated entrance to Resort
- Full kitchen with quality appliances
- Full size washer/dryer
- Central Air conditioning and ceiling fans in every room
- Free WiFi throughout villa
- High quality bath products provided
- Interior plants
Special services available upon request:
- Pre-arrival grocery shopping
- Child care, cots, cribs, strollers, high chairs and playpens
- Airport transfers
- Dry cleaning and personal laundry
- Hertz rental cars on site at the Four Seasons
- Beaches and five pools at the resort, including children's sandy bottom pool
- 18-hole Jack Nicklaus Signature golf course
- 8-court tennis complex with pro staff
- Hualalai Sports Club and Spa, an award winning fitness center and spa
- Kohala Salon, a full service salon
Golf Cart and Walking distance from Villa to Resort Landmarks:
- Hualalai General Store: 4 minutes via golf cart / 10 minutes walk
- Hualalai Coffee Company: 4 minutes via golf cart / 10 minutes walk
- Hualalai Resort Club and Spa: 4 minutes via golf cart / 10 minutes walk
- Hualalai Hotel Front Desk: 5 minutes via golf cart / 12 minutes walk
- Hualalai Golf Pro-Shop: 5 minutes via golf cart / 12 minutes walk
- Hualalai Kids for All Seasons: 5 minutes via golf cart / 12 minutes walk
- Hualalai Kings Pond: 5 minutes via golf cart / 15 minutes walk
- Kukio Beach: 4 minutes via golf cart / 10 minutes walk
We accept Visa, MasterCard, checks, wire transfers, or e-checks.
50% of the total rental amount is required to secure reservation. Remaining 50% will be collected 30 days prior to check in. For reservations made less than 60 days from departure, 100% is due at time of booking.
No arrival and departure cleaning fee's!
13.416% HI Tax and Four Seasons daily resort fee of $55 per adult (14 and over) are excluded from rent.
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.