Four Seasons Luxury 3BD Waiulu Villa, Upper Level, Flawless and Chic with Incredible Views
Description from the manager
DISCOUNT SAVINGS OF $1,200 OR MORE ON YOUR LAST MINUTE STAY!
Take $200 off per night from our listed rate and treat yourself to a PERFECT last minute trip full of relaxation, warm breezes, and amazing views. To qualify for our lowest rate ever, you must stay 6 or more nights in one of our gorgeous villas at the world-famous Four Season Resort anytime now through April 11, 2015. Call or send an inquiry now to book. MAHALO!
Lose yourself in an endlessly perfect day at our incomparable 3-bedroom/3.5-bathroom Waiulu Villa. This one-of-a-kind villa was completely redone from top to bottom by internationally celebrated interior designer Eric Henderson, the resort's choice for top-of-the-line style and decor. The warm color palette and design features were inspired by a painting that hangs in the living area entitled "The End of a Perfect Day." The design team has used this painting to orchestrate an experience that is like being inside a work of art. A design lover's dream, this home is among the top tier of luxury villas at Hualalai.
The Hawaiian ohana design style includes contemporary flourishes to create the modern luxury experience you expect from the Four Seasons. The villa's transformation includes grass mat ceiling treatments, dark-stained Mahogany woodwork, furniture from Donghia, Berman Rosetti, and A. Rudin, plus pieces from eminent Hawaiian artists like Darrell Hill and Arthur Johnsen.
The vaulted ceiling and mirrors in the master bedroom frame the spectacular views from the sliding doors (with motorized blinds) that open onto a private lanai. The second bedroom includes a walk-in closet, full private bathroom, and (of course) plenty of tropical views from the window. The third bedroom also includes a closet and full bathroom, plus two twin beds that can be combined to form a king bed. The main lanai boasts floor-to-ceiling sliding doors that spill out into the spacious living and dining areas. Whether you're preparing an afternoon snack for the kids, a morning cup of coffee to enjoy in the breakfast nook, or being served by a private chef, the gourmet kitchen is the envy of any culinary aficionado.
The owner of this property, who has enjoyed a long and storied history at the resort, fell in love with this special villa and is offering it to rent for the first time. Located on Waiulu Street and a just a four-minute ride in the brand-new 4-seater golf cart to the beach, spa, and restaurants, and other resort amenities. Bring your family to the owners-only recreational area with aqua blue swimming pool, wet bar, and barbecue havana, located just down the street and unlocked to you with the keys to our villa!
We pride ourselves on our personal service, and every step of the rental and arrival process is taken care of for you by our friendly and knowledgeable rental manager and separate on-site property manager. Our property manager is local and available for assistance throughout your stay, so there's no need to worry about last-minute questions or changes.
Other Amenities Included:
- Access to children's programs at the Four Seasons
- Concierge Services
- 24 Hour security and gated entrance to Resort
- Full kitchen with quality appliances
- Full size washer/dryer
- Central Air conditioning and ceiling fans in every room
- Interior plants
- Property Manager available
Special services available upon request:
- Pre-arrival grocery shopping
- Child care, cots, cribs, strollers, high chairs and playpens
- Airport transfers
- Dry cleaning and personal laundry
- Hertz rental cars on site at the Four Seasons
- Beaches and five pools at the resort, including children's sandy bottom pool
- 18-hole Jack Nicklaus Signature golf course
- 8-court tennis complex with pro staff
- Hualalai Sports Club and Spa, an award winning fitness center and spa
- Kohala Salon, a full service salon
Golf Cart and Walking distance from Villa to Resort Landmarks:
- Hualalai General Store: 4 minutes via golf cart / 10 minutes walk
- Hualalai Coffee Company: 4 minutes via golf cart / 10 minutes walk
- Hualalai Resort Club and Spa: 4 minutes via golf cart / 10 minutes walk
- Hualalai Hotel Front Desk: 5 minutes via golf cart / 12 minutes walk
- Hualalai Golf Pro-Shop: 5 minutes via golf cart / 12 minutes walk
- Hualalai Kids for All Seasons: 5 minutes via golf cart / 12 minutes walk
- Hualalai Kings Pond: 5 minutes via golf cart / 15 minutes walk
- Kukio Beach: 4 minutes via golf cart / 10 minutes walk
We accept Visa, MasterCard, checks, wire transfers, or e-checks.
50% of the total rental amount is required to secure reservation. Remaining 50% will be collected 30 days prior to check in. For reservations made less than 60 days from departure, 100% is due at time of booking.
13.416% HI Tax and Four Seasons daily resort fee of $55 per adult (14 and older) is excluded from rent.
Rates vary with the seasons.
Discounts available for longer stays - please inquire.
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.