Villa 4246 is an oceanfront home that evokes an idyllic balance between the contemporary grandeur of Frank Lloyd Wright and Thai-Japanese timelessness.
The elegance and design of this 5 bedroom villa signifies that there is more to be discovered. The front entrance welcomes you into a stretched living room with a view that seduces the eye over an onyx tiled reflecting pond into a stunning panoramic view of the Andaman Sea and Patong Bay.
Walking through the living room, you will pass a dining room that comfortably accommodates a dinner party of 10 and enter into a spacious contemporary kitchen equipped with restaurant quality appliances and a breakfast nook. The gourmet kitchen opens out onto a large terrace, ideal for casual dining and entertainment, and offers a spectacular and unobstructed 180 degree view of Patong Bay, its mountains and coastline.
The master suite is located off the living room and also incorporates the stunning ocean vista. It provides the guest with 1500 sq.ft. of luxurious privacy, replete with modern western comforts, including a spacious walk-in closet, private retreat and office.
The large double doors of the first level open onto an elegant veranda that welcomes the visitor to a floor that exudes an airy modern atmosphere with a junior master suite and three additional en-suite bedrooms, one of which may be converted into a spa. The floor also has a games room, fully equipped with an Xbox360, card table and treadmill. Each of these rooms opens onto an expansive travertine pool deck, the perfect place to congregate for sunset cocktails or midnight dips in the fresh water pool.
This villa is one of a select handful of private residences located within Patong. Few, if any, private villas in the world match the unsurpassed luxury and privacy Villa 4246. Straddling a secluded peninsula, it is a stunning juxtaposition of rocky shoreline, tropical gardens, and calming blue waters. Perched dramatically between 40 to 60 meters above sea level, these oceanfront villas offer spectacular panoramic views to the west and north over the Andaman Sea and Nakalay beach and to the south across Patong Bay.
The villa is tended by a full time, live-in staff consisting of one cook and one housekeeper. Trained to anticipate your needs, they'll look after you with an infectious blend of Thai graciousness and charm. The estate's manager and front office team complement the villa's permanent staff, and are available to provide an unmatched level of truly personal service throughout your stay.
* 5 Bedrooms (5 ensuite) 5 Beds: 5 Kings
* Full time resident staff: 1 cook & 1 housekeeper
* Dedicated Villa Concierge to arrange in-villa massages, island excursions, water sports, daily menus, etc.
* Panoramic oceanview location.
* 10 minute walk to private and secluded beach
* Asian contemporary design and furnishings
* 18 meter infinity-edge pool with shallow end for children
* Alfresco dining area
* Outdoor BBQ
* Outdoor Shower
* Free Wi-Fi broadband connection
* Free return airport transfers
* Entertainment Room with flat screen TV
* xBox 360
* Rockband II
* iPod docking station
* CD/DVD players
* High Chairs
* Play Pens
* Central Air-Conditioning
* Ceiling Fans
* Voltage 220: adapters included
* Fax machine available
* Private Gated Community
* 24 hour Manned Security
* 10 minute walk to a private and secluded beach
* 40 minute drive to the airport
* 8 minute drive to Patong Beach
* 5 minute drive to Kamala Beach
* 40 minute drive to Blue Canyon Country Club
* 25 minute drive to Phuket Country Club
* 8 minute drive to Tennis courts
* 25 minute drive to Royal Phuket Marina
* 30 minute drivde to Bangkok Phuket Hospital...Read more
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.