Nakawanna Villa in Kamala Phuket Sea View Serviced
This unique villa truly inspires Thai living. Surrounding nature and true tropical and exotic style. Privacy like this is truly rare. The villas comfort level is extremely high.
Each bedroom has a large en suite bathroom with jungle and/or sea views. Three bedrooms have cathedral ceilings. The main villa living room opens to large patio with seating arrangements and dining tables. The master bedroom takes up the entire top level of the main villa and has wrap around balconies with sea views. In addition, each poolside bedroom has a living area and wrap around balconies as well and sea views. The poolside villas en suite bathrooms have a separate bath and shower. The fourth and fifth bedrooms are located on the same level as the living room in the main villa. Each bedroom is at extreme opposites with the kitchen and staircase to the master bedroom in between. Bedroom four and five also have an en suite bathroom with bath and shower incorporated as one. These bedrooms are a nice size and have nice views to a Japanese garden and a koi fishpond.
The villa is serviced with daily housekeeping. All towels and linens are provided. Beach towels as well. The housekeepers have babysitting experience. Management speaks English and French. A chef is available on request. She can cook Thai cuisine to an expert level and some European dishes as well.
A short walk down the Naka hill and through a small Thai community brings you to the beach. Otherwise, the drive will only take about one minute. Kamala Beach is a beautiful beach with incredible sunsets. Long walks along the beach while stopping for a refreshing watermelon shake and soaking in the sun and returning to your beautiful Thai villa are just what you deserve.
Also we have different rates for 4/5 bedrooms used and 1/2/3 bedrooms used.
Prices include for Nakawanna :
• Daily Chef (thaï food and some western basics) to prepare all meals (08 am to 20 pm), barbecue available too.
• Welcome package: 24 small bottles of water, 12 beers, 12 cokes and 12 sprites
• Grocery shopping at market price + 10 % service charge
• Airport transfers (one arrival, one departure)
• Daily cleaning
• Linens changed every 3 days, bath towels, pool and beach towels changed daily
• 3 full staff (08 am to 20 pm)
• Personal on call English and French speaking villa manager
• Concierge service such as tour bookings, car hire and motorbike rental, restaurant reservations
• Wine selection at market price (wine connection menu)
• Wireless Internet
• Computer P.C with internet and printer
• Cable television
• Pool toys for kids
• Game console Wii with many games
• 4 Baby cot available + 1 baby chair (and some baby stuff)
• 2 single extra beds and 4 inflatable extra queen beds available
• HDMI multimedia system in living room with big flat T.V (bring your music, movies, photos in USB keys, hard drive or laptop)
• Hard drive with movies for adults and children (English and French languages) and varied music
Optional services :
• Extra hour per staff = 100 THB
• Minibus and driver for up to 8 hours per day (schedule start time at your convenience) 11-13 people capacity for 2500 THB per day including gas
• Laundry service for personal clothes
• In villa spa treatment, massage, pedicure, manicure
• Car with/out driver and Moto hire
• Babysitting and baby equipment rental
• Yacht hire
• Additional airport transfers, 600 Thai Baht per car/per trip and 800 Thai Baht per mini bus/per trip
• Tour bookingsTripAdvisor property ID 4818728...Read more
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 homes and rooms around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.