Ko Olina Beach Villas B106 - 1st Floor near Beach!
Description from the owner
Aloha! Our fully equipped ground floor villa B106 located in the Beach Tower (the building closest to the beach) at the luxury Ko Olina Beach Villas offers LOCATION and VALUE. This is our home, not a hotel or timeshare property, that we hope to share with you! Located only 25 minutes from the Honolulu airport on west Oahu, Ko Olina Beach Villas Resort is a 4.5 star property, ranking #1 of 1 on Trip Advisor for specialty lodging in Kapolei, Hawaii. The Ko Olina lagoon beaches are rated as some of the best on the island, safe for children. Our__Ko Olina Beach Villas B106__has only five star reviews.
This prestigious resort has it all: an 18-hole Ted Robinson-designed golf course, fine dining at Roy’s restaurant, a boutique grocery store, and more. Walk to the JW Marriott and the Disney Aulani on Lagoon 1 for fine dining, world-class Ihilani spa, special children’s events and other activities. Longboards & Chuck's Steakhouse are located on Lagoon 3. Ko Olina Marina at Lagoon 4 offers a myriad of ocean activities including sunset cruises, whale watching (seasonal), snorkeling, and fishing charters. Enjoy the one and half mile paved walkway meandering along the ocean past the four translucent lagoons with water fountains and restrooms located at each lagoon. Costco, Target, Safeway grocery, and other stores are a quick 10 minute drive to Kapolei.
Our air-conditioned villa is very close to the beach, directly on Lagoon 2, the least crowded of the four amazing lagoons. NO WAITING FOR AN ELEVATOR. Our home will be great for active couples, families, and anyone desiring a relaxing Hawaiian vacation. For your peace of mind, the property is gated and secured with 24/7 security.
This 2 bedroom/2 bathroom villa totals 1,386 square feet comprised of 1171 sq. ft. of indoor living space joined with a 215 sq. ft. Lanai. Glass wall pocket doors disappear into the walls creating a seamless transition between indoor and outdoor living. Our private lanai opens to a gated, beautifully landscaped lawn and garden with ample room for children to play and is an ideal serene spot to view the beautiful sunsets.
May-July 2014 UPGRADES: New King Serta mattress. Two new twin/single Serta beds which can be converted to a King bed upon request. New 100% wool rug for main seating area. New luxury queen sofa sleeper pull out (sleeps 2) with ultra comfortable gel foam mattress. New matching loveseat (not shown in the photos as was delivered after we took the photos.). Very comfortable seating! Since this is our home we wanted the most comfortable furniture we could find. All new Drexel master bedroom furniture and more.
RENTAL RATES: Our rental rates are as published. Taxes, resort fee, property damage protection fee fee, and cleaning fee(s) are extra. No credit card processing fees. Stays longer than 10 nights require mid-stay linen exchange and housekeeping.
Amenities **INCLUDED** in your rate
● FREE reserved parking for 2 vehicles (one compact and one standard) in the secured underground parking garage
● On-site resort contacts during your stay. We offer you a personal touch! Upon arrival, a greeter will welcome you, assist you with check-in, escort and orient you to our villa and the resort, and answer any questions you might have.
● Secure, high performance, unlimited wireless internet access and cable TV
● Phone service with unlimited calling to the mainland US, Canada, and Mexico
● A small AeroBed for Kids and a Graco Pack 'n Play On The Go Travel Playard are available in the Villa at no additional charge.
● Access to a private on-site state of the art air-conditioned fitness center, with separate men’s and women’s dressing rooms with lockers, sauna, steam room, toilets, and shower.
● Access to 3 pools (a lap pool, lagoon pool, and kiddie pool with sandy bottom) and 3 Jacuzzis.
● Beach chairs, beach towels, coolers, and beach toys for the kids are provided.
● Exclusive beachside bar hut
● Basic Supplies included for your convenience: starter supply of shampoo and basic soaps, paper towels, and toilet paper. We also provide garbage bags, laundry detergent, dishwasher detergent, plastic wrap, aluminum foil, and salt & pepper.
● Four outdoor Wolf BBQ’s, cleaned and maintained daily, are available (no waiting for an elevator) near the Beach Bar. A very popular area!
● Compact Bosch washing machine and dryer in the Villa. (laundry detergent is provided)
● A safe for your valuables
● Iron and Ironing Board
● Hairdryers (one in each bathroom)
All inquiries will be answered promptly. I would love to answer any questions you might have. As our guests, we hope you will feel right at home. Our spectacular west Oahu beach front location, desirable ground floor villa with comfortable beds and furnishings, reasonable rates, free parking, floor plan designed for privacy with separate 'wings' for each bedroom/bathroom, included villa and resort amenities, represent a terrific value when compared to other hotels and resorts.
Mid-stay clean>10 nights $200 per stay
Tax rate 13.96% of rent tax rate
Cleaning fee $350 per stay
Resort Fee $69 per stay
50% of total due upon booking. Remaining balance due 3 months prior to check-in, or payment in full at time if booking if reservation start date is less than 90 days. Hawaii tax rate applied to the rental amount is 13.962% (9.25% TAT, 4.712% GET) (FlipKey doesn't extend to 3 decimals points) .. Rates are subject to change until reservation is confirmed. Payment is accepted in the quoted currency. Hawaii Tax ID Number W87400840-01...Read more
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.