Villa 4268 is a recently completed, 6 bedroomed, family villa, located on the south-western tip of the tropical island of Phuket, less than 1km from Nai Harn beach. This luxury property, comprising of 550sqm under roof, is set in a private development, situated in a peaceful valley, offering private jungle and valley views and a tranquil environment for large groups or 2/3 families looking for ideal outdoor living.
The Villa's accommodation comprises of 6 sumptuous bedrooms (with an optional 7th bedroom or maid's room), all en-suite with ceiling fans and remote control air conditioning units. Bedrooms are split over two levels, offering 4 king sized beds and 5 singles, therefore comfortably accommodate 12 people, plus maid.
Upstairs, the master bedroom suite has a king sized 4 poster bed, walk-in wardrobes, wall safe and large en-suite bathroom with a spacious walk-in shower and large oval bath. Sliding double doors take you onto a private balcony with open jungle and valley views. All beds have crisp white cotton bed linen.
The remaining 5/6 bedrooms are all on the lower level. Bedroom 2 also has a king sized 4 poster bed, large en-suite bathroom with a spacious walk-in shower, plus built in wardrobes and wall safe. Sliding double doors take you directly onto the sun terrace and access to the private swimming pool.
Bedrooms 3 and 6 also have sumptuous king size beds, en-suite bathrooms and sliding doors enabling direct access to the private swimming.
Bedroom 4, also en-suite, has full size twin beds, and is designed for our younger guests who may need to be closer to their parents. Bedroom 4 has its own 42" TV, DVD player and Sony Play Station 2, for entertainment.
Bedrooms 5 & 7 have single bunk beds and a single bed respectively, again with private bathrooms, so are ideal for children, an extra guest or maid.
Returning to upstairs, you will find the large main living room, with ample seating to relax and watch the 50" flat screen television with DVD player (with selection of movies) and cable TV with over 30 channels, plus an iPod docking station. Alternatively you can relax and sit or dine outside on the under-cover balcony, taking in the valley views. The stunning dining table seats 12 guests and offers al fresco dining all year round.
The fully fitted luxury western style kitchen is fully equipped to meet all your needs, with its own comfortable Thai sitting area to relax in while meals are being prepared.
The ground floor is specifically designed to offer a two bedroom self contained area, if additional privacy between guests is required. This area comprises of bedrooms 5, 6 & 7, plus its own kitchenette and the second living room, boasting another 42" flat screen TV, DVD player and cable TV.
Outside there is a large sun terrace and landscaped gardens, complete with sun beds to soak up the sun, leading to a 11 x 6m infinity edged pool and integral Jacuzzi. Adjacent to the swimming pool is the sala, containing another dining table for 8, plus ample additional seating, gas BBQ and fridge. This makes an ideal outside setting for evening BBQs and entertaining.
The villa also offers wireless internet access, an office with desk, complete with laptop computer, and landline telephone for those people who cannot totally escape, or have to keep in touch with the rest of the world.
With great attention to detail, the villa is tastefully furnished with a mixture of solid teak beds and rich wooden furniture, stylish poly rattan outdoor furniture and a huge leather sofa, complimented by Thai silks and artwork throughout.
We would request no-smoking at the villa, but those guests wishing to do so are please asked to do so outside, with care.
* Full time maid and daily cook (8:30am - 5:pm), gardener and pool boy are included.
* One airport transfers by minivan on arrival and departure are included and a daily driver and minivan can be arranged at additional cost.
* 6/7 bedrooms en suite, complete with air conditioning units and ceiling fans.
* Large master bedroom suite with walk in wardrobes and en-suite bathroom with shower and large bath.
* Four king size beds, one twin room with two single beds and one bedrooms with full size bunk beds. An additional 7th bedroom has a full size single bed.
* Large sun terrace with an extensive selection of modern garden furniture overlooking private swimming pool with integral Jacuzzi, set in beautifully landscaped gardens.
* Sala including a kitchenette, dining table for 8 and outside seating.
* Gas BBQ
* Open plan living area with large sofa and 50" TV, DVD player (plus selection of movies) and cable TV with over 30 channels.
* IPod docking station
* Sony Play Station 2 and a selection of games.
* Outside balcony overlooking pool, sundeck and sala, with private jungle and valley views, with seating and huge dining table for 12 people.
* Fully fitted luxury Western style kitchen.
* Granite work surfaces throughout kitchen, kitchenettes, all bathrooms, cloakrooms, laundry and maid's room.
* Separate self contained area containing kitchenette and living room ideal (with additional 42" TV, DVD player and cable TV) for guests or second family.
* Total of 3 large flat screen TVs, 3 DVD players and one Sony Play Station 2 with a selection of games.
* Double carport.
* Welcome pack on arrival including tea, coffee, water, juice, bread, milk and fruit.
* Bed linen and towel change when required.
* Laundry, self service or maid service.
* Daytime cook (8:30am - 5:00pm) included, evening service available at extra charge.
* Driver/car hire/motorbike rental, can be arranged at extra charge
* Excursions etc... can be arranged or suggested.TripAdvisor property ID 2760555...Read more
7 Full Bath (includes shower)
Ask Owner/Manager of this property regarding Children
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 homes and rooms around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.