The Secret Retreat, the perfect location from which to enjoy a luxurious romantic break away. Cuddle up in the king size bed whilst watching the TV or enjoy a romantic meal at the restaurant only 50 yards away. The apartment is surrounded by open countryside but within a few minutes drive of the market town of Kendal.
In an area of peace and quiet, just north of the market town of Kendal and overlooking the first tee of Carus Green Golf Course, the apartment is perfectly situated for those looking to get away from it all. Kendal has a wealth of facilities including shops, bars, restaurants and a cinema and is perched on the banks of the River Kent where riverside walks and picnics can be taken. Within a short drive the southern lakes, Yorkshire Dales and Lancashire are easily accessible and provide hours of walking, cycling and attractions for all to enjoy.
Secret Retreat is an opulent ground floor apartment located close enough to Kendal to take advantage of its facilities but far enough away to ensure a relaxed romantic break with that special someone. Being one of a block of 4 apartments and 3 town houses the properties are surrounded by nothing more than open countryside. Within 50 yards is a restaurant and bar, providing the setting for an evening out without the need to use the car. The apartment effortlessly combines custom made furniture with all modern luxuries including a 50inch Smart 3D TV, Bose sound system, PS3 and Wii to give a truly sumptuous accommodation for a couple.
The apartment has gas central heating throughout, with under floor heating in the bathrooms and comprises:
* Contemporary living area with sunny aspects, bespoke custom made furniture, ivory leather corner sofa and exquisite soft furnishings to complete the designer chic feel, a state of the art entertainment system with a Smart 3D TV, sound system, PS3 with Blu-Ray player, Wii, wi-fi iPod dock and French doors leading to the patio.
* Luxuriously appointed kitchen with electric oven and hob, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher, microwave, wine cooler and coffee machine.
* Two bedrooms with super king size beds (can convert to twins on request), both exude indulgence with bespoke furniture, sumptuous lighting, 32 inch Smart 3D TVs, smart clock radios with iPod docks.
* One bedroom has a lavish en-suite shower room with under floor heating, power shower, hand basin and WC.
* Bathroom with shower over bath, hand basin and WC.
* Complimentary golf for 4 people included during your stay and use of the club house facilities. Also, a welcome pack incl.tea coffee and bread is provided
* All gas, electric, bed linen and towels included.
* Sorry no children under 12.
* Private garden and patio with garden furniture.
* Secure garage and additional 2 parking spaces.
Additional amenities include: october half term availability, garden or outdoor area: private garden, open fire or wb stove no, no. bathrooms: 2, bedrooms 2: 1, disabled & limited mobility, star grading: 4*, changeover any day, may half term availability, christmas and new year availability, parking facilities: private parking, easter availability, february half term availability, no. bedrooms: 2, washer/dryer, total number of beds for single sex groups ie double, twin, single, bunk: 2, pets no, south lakes, summer school holidays, visit britain 4* gold, sleeps 4, price i from £480 pw, double beds: 2, bathrooms 2: 1.TripAdvisor property ID 2118291...Read more
“Fantastic,modern well equipped cottage in a good location.”
Left on 09/01/2013 for a stay in July 2013 | A FlipKey verified reviewerReviewed Sep 1, 2013Stayed Jul 2013
The cottage was very modern and had everything needed for a lovely relaxing holiday. It was beautifully equipped with all mod cons - sound system, wi, large screen tv and much more. The kitchen was very modern and equipped to a very high standard. The whole apartment was decorated to a very high standard and no fault could be found.
The view onto the first tee made interesting viewing and the clubhouse served excellent meals at reasonable prices. Although we did not use the free golf facility this is an added bonus for golfers.
The location was very good for exploring the lake district with Windemere being only a 10 minute drive away.
The property is suitable for people with some disabilities as there is plenty of room to get around the furniture with a wheeler frame but there is a step up into the shower which can make life difficult if you have trouble with mobility.
All prices include all taxes, gas, electric and bed linen. Please check property description to see if towels, logs, coal and cots are included free of charge or at a supplement. If a pet friendly property, the charge is £20 per pet per week/part week. Please telephone or email us for short break availability and prices.
/ night - / night - manager terms applymanager terms apply
Request more information
Talk to the manager
Call the manager
Contact the manager
You have gone over the limit for submitting inquiries in a certain amount of time. Please wait a moment before trying to submit another.
This helps to eliminate SPAM and keeps the bad guys out.
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.