Overlooking the 18th green of Carus Green Golf Course, this sumptuous townhouse is laid out over three floors. With golf and leisure facilities at a nearby hotel, this luxurious 4 bedroom, 4 bathroom, accommodation is sure to appeal to families or a group of friends looking for accommodation in an area of peace and tranquility.
Heavily Discounted golf saving up to £1280 on your holiday.
In an area of peace and quiet, just north of the market town of Kendal and overlooking the 18th green of Carus Green Golf Course, the townhouses are perfectly situated for those looking to get away from it all. Kendal has a wealth of facilities including shops, bars, restaurants and a cinema and is perched on the banks of the River Kent where riverside walks and picnics can be taken. Within a short drive the southern lakes, Yorkshire Dales and Lancashire are easily accessible and provide hours of walking, cycling and attractions for all to enjoy.
The townhouses are an opulent retreat located close enough to Kendal to take advantage of its facilities but far enough away to ensure a relaxed family break or for a group of friends getting together. Being one of a block of 4 apartments and 3 townhouses the properties are surrounded by nothing more than open countryside. Within 50 yards is a restaurant and bar, providing the setting for an evening out without the need to use the car. Guests have discounted golf and leisure club facilities at a nearby hotel included.
The townhouse has gas central heating, secure entry system and comprises:
* Double bedroom with en-suite shower room with walk in shower, hand basin and WC.
* Double bedroom with king size bed.
* Shower room with hand basin and WC.
* Utility room with washing machine and tumble dryer.
* Store room ideal for storing your trolley and clubs.
* First floor: Spacious and modern lounge with Satellite TV, DVD player, games console, i-Pod docking station, state of the art entertainment system which extends throughout the house and patio doors leading to a covered balcony with table and chairs, most golfers prefer to spend their time here when not on the golf course as the view extends across the fairway.
* Luxuriously appointed dining/kitchen with Neff oven and grill, induction hob, fridge, freezer, dishwasher and microwave.
* Second floor: Twin bedroom with zip link beds (please advise at the time of booking if a super king size bed is required) and en-suite shower room with hand basin and WC.
* Master double bedroom suite with king size bed and en-suite bathroom with separate shower cubicle, hand basin and WC.
* All gas, electric, bed linen, towels and Wi-Fi included.
* Cot and highchair available.
* Private parking for 2 cars with visitor parking also available.
* Balcony and terrace both with garden furniture and views across the golf course.
* Please note there is a £200 breakage deposit payable.
* 1 well behaved dog welcome.
CLICK HERE to see all our luxury Lake District cottages
Additional amenities include: october half term availability, 4 bedrooms: 1, no. bathrooms: 4, pets yes: 1 dog from £20 per dog, dog friendly, 3 bedrooms: 1, 4*:, larger cottages to sleep 8+, 3*:, pets yes, 4 bathrooms: 1, sleeps 8, bedrooms 4: 1, christmas and new year availability, parking facilities: private parking, easter availability, february half term availability, visit britain 5*, washer/dryer, may half term availability, total number of beds for single sex groups ie double, twin, single, bunk: 5, leisure club facilities, south lakes, summer school holidays, no. bedrooms: 4, bathrooms 4: 1, cottages with leisure club, midweek & weekend short break, garden or outdoor area: balcony or terrace, star grading: 5*, double beds: 3, 1 bathroom: 1, luxury 5* cottages, open fire or wb stove no, price p from £670 pw, pub within walking distance, twin bedrooms: 1, 3 bathrooms: 1, changeover friday, 5*.TripAdvisor property ID 2009511...Read more
Minimum stay and check-in day vary by time of the year.
All prices include all taxes, gas, electric and bed linen. Please check property description to see if towels, logs, coal and cots are included free of charge or at a supplement. If a pet friendly property, the charge is £20 per pet per week/part week. Please telephone or email us for short break availability and prices.
/ night - / night - manager terms applymanager terms apply
Request more information
Talk to the manager+44-845-528-0176
Contact the manager
You have gone over the limit for submitting inquiries in a certain amount of time. Please wait a moment before trying to submit another.
This helps to eliminate SPAM and keeps the bad guys out.
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 homes and rooms around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.