Kenwood Knoll is a perfect wine country family retreat with a 3 bedroom main house and 1+ bedroom guest house (sleeps 10) located minutes from wineries and restaurants of the Valley of the Moon. Book a stay of 7 nights or more and receive a $250 credit towards a “drop-off” dinner prepared by our private chef. Valid on new bookings only.
Pool Courtyard Guests enter the property through a private gated courtyard with swimming pool, separate spa, wisteria-clad arbor, fountains and water features, a BBQ, outdoor dining table and plenty or outdoor seating areas. Besides the wisteria which flames in spring, the garden is designed to bloom year-round producing a succession of jasmine, honeysuckle, lilies of the Nile, citrus and roses.
* Great room with soaring vaulted ceilings, living room area with fireplace, dining room table and large kitchen area.
* The kitchen area includes an enormous soapstone kitchen island and high end appliances.
* The deck off the great room boasts endless views of the Valley of the Moon and hills and offers spectacular sunsets.
* Separate open media room with flat screen TV and ½ bath
* Master bedroom suite with king bed, fireplace, large private bathroom and doors opening to the courtyard.
* Two bedroom guest suite with queen bedroom, bunk room with double bed on bottom and twin on top and bathroom.
* Bonus kids media room downstairs (movies only, no TV)
* Queen bedroom with bathroom and adjoining bedroom with 2 twin beds and separate entrance.
Nearby attractions It is just minutes to wineries such as St. Francis, Chateau St. Jean, Landmark and Ledson and a short drive to the restaurants and wineries of Glen Ellen to the south, the town of Sonoma beyond that and Santa Rosa to the north.
Sonoma County Transient Occupancy Tax Certificate # 458N.
Additional amenities include: en suite bathroom with large walk-in shower, 3,100 + square feet, large gas bbq, stools: 4, queen bedroom, heat (radiant), sonoma valley appellation, multiple doors open to large pool/patio area, entry to hot tub and pool area, 2 large sinks, cd player, nearest town: kenwood, extra large center free-form island, en suite bathroom with shower, service for 12, location: at entry to cottage, vaulted ceilings, separate pantry, bed: king, ipod/mp3 player hookup for stereo, adjacent room with 2 twin beds, ideal for families, 4 miles to kenwood, bath: shower, water features flow into pool, open plan living, dining and kitchen area, location: main house, middle hall way area to the left, bed: queen, single, half bath located off kitchen and media room, folding glass doors open to deck with view, front deck overlooks hills, upholstered outdoor furniture, on 1 acres, washer/dryer, adjacent sitting room with additional double bunk bed (shares bathroom), individual climate control for heat and a/c, solar heated pool in summer months, hot tub year round, location: master, main house at end of hall, seating capacity: 10, 3 bathrooms, 1 half bath, opens to pool/patio area, individual water fountains around property....Read more
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.