This Scandinavian lodge is located on the banks of the River Greta, sheltered by woodland. This two bedroomed lodge sleeps four or six people and is only a five minute walk from the centre of Keswick.
Please note arrival for Christmas is the 23rd of December for 1 week and New Year is the 30th Of December for 1 week.
Keswick Bridge is a superb development of 20, one, two and three bedroom luxurious Scandinavian lodges situated in sheltered woodlands on the banks of the River Greta in a peaceful backwater of the ever popular Keswick.
The lodges are centrally heated and comprise:
* Master double bedroom with luxurious en-suite bathroom.
* Beautifully appointed bathroom with luxurious suites and electric showers and include a bidet in each en-suite bathroom.
* Twin bedroom.
* Hallway with large heated drying/storage cupboard, ideal for drying walking gear.
* First floor: Open plan lounge/kitchen/diner. Lounge with leather suites, fully fitted wall units housing a pull down double bed, stereo unit and TV (some satellite channels).
* Dining area. Kitchen with dishwasher, electric cooker, fridge/freezer and microwave.
* Balcony overlooking the River Greta or with woodland views to Walla Crag.
* The spacious grounds are ideal for children to explore having a children's play area, a wider open grassed area bordered by the river to one side and the woodland to the other, while still in sight of the lodges.
* Bed linen supplied for all beds including extra beds.
* Towels included, electric is charged on departure.
* Shared utility room with washing machine and dryer.
* Telephone in each lodge.
* Concessionary golf at Keswick Golf Club and free fishing during the season only on River Greta.
* Free Wi-Fi
CLICK HERE to see all our Keswick cottages
Additional amenities include: star grading: 4*, twin bedrooms: 1, visit britain 4*, sleeps 4/6, garden or outdoor area: balcony or terrace, fishing holidays, changeover saturday, keswick and district, double beds: 2, price f from £420 pw, pets no, total number of beds for single sex groups ie double, twin, single, bunk: 4, pub within walking distance, golf holiday, open fire or wb stove no, no. bathrooms: 2, bedrooms 2: 1, christmas and new year availability, bathrooms 2: 1, parking facilities: private parking, no. bedrooms: 2.TripAdvisor property ID 2117214...Read more
All prices include all taxes, gas, electric and bed linen. Please check property description to see if towels, logs, coal and cots are included free of charge or at a supplement. If a pet friendly property, the charge is £20 per pet per week/part week. Please telephone or email us for short break availability and prices.
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.