Delightful lodge in a riverside location yet only a short distance from the town center The property benefits from two bedrooms and two bathrooms ideal for those looking for quality accommodation with an abundance of amenities close by.
Please note arrival for Christmas is 23rd of December for 7 days and New Year is the 30th.
Keswick Bridge is a superb development of 20, one, two and three bedroom luxurious Scandinavian lodges situated in sheltered woodlands on the banks of the River Greta in a peaceful backwater of the ever popular Keswick.
The lodges are centrally heated and comprise:
* Master double bedroom with luxurious en-suite bathroom.
* Second bathroom beautifully appointed with luxurious suites and electric showers and a bidet.
* Twin bedroom.
* Hallway with large heated drying/storage cupboard, ideal for drying walking gear.
* First floor: Open plan lounge/kitchen/diner. Lounge with leather suites, fully fitted wall units housing a pull down double bed, stereo unit and colour TV (some satellite channels).
* Dining area. Kitchen with dishwasher, electric cooker, fridge/freezer and microwave.
* Balcony overlooking the River Greta or with woodland views to Walla Crag.
* The spacious grounds are ideal for children to explore having a children's play area, a wider open grassed area bordered by the river to one side and the woodland to the other, while still in sight of the lodges.
* Bed linen supplied for all beds including extra beds.
* Towels included, electric is charged on departure.
* Shared utility room with washing machine and dryer.
* Telephone in each lodge.
* Concessionary golf at Keswick Golf Club and free fishing during the season only on River Greta.
* Free Wifi
Additional amenities include: visit britain 4*, keswick and district, golf holiday, open fire or wb stove no, no. bathrooms: 2, bedrooms 2: 1, star grading: 4*, changeover saturday, christmas and new year availability, parking facilities: private parking, log cabins, no. bedrooms: 2, fishing holidays, total number of beds for single sex groups ie double, twin, single, bunk: 3, price f from £420 pw, pets no, sleeps 4/6, double beds: 1, pub within walking distance, twin bedrooms: 1, bathrooms 2: 1, garden or outdoor area: shared garden.TripAdvisor property ID 2117274...Read more
All prices include all taxes, gas, electric and bed linen. Please check property description to see if towels, logs, coal and cots are included free of charge or at a supplement. If a pet friendly property, the charge is £20 per pet per week/part week. Please telephone or email us for short break availability and prices.
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 homes and rooms around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.