Limhus Cottage is a delightful Lake District holiday cottage, located in the pretty market town of Keswick surrounded by undulating scenery. This truly is a perfect base for a memorable holiday at any time of year.
Keswick is one of the most popular towns to visit in the Lake District, hosting an array of shops, pavement cafes, pubs, bars, restaurants and walks galore. The shores of Derwentwater offer scenic lake cruises which sail the length of the lake, hop aboard and relax whilst you admire the magnificent views and scenery along the way or stop off at neighbouring landings and explore the beautiful countryside on foot. Whatever you choose to do you are guaranteed to return home relaxed, refreshed and in love with the Lake District.
Limhus Cottage is a modern bungalow ideally located only a ten minute level walk from Keswick town centre, with access to the Cumbrian fells as convenient as Keswick's amenities, this delightful, well-appointed bungalow is the perfect place to base your visit to the Lake District, its mountains, lakes, rivers, walks, vistas and The Lake District National Park.
The gas centrally heated cottage comprises:
* Cosy lounge/diner with gas fire, TV and DVD, sofa bed, French doors lead from the lounge to the patio which has seating and fabulous fell views.
* Kitchen with electric double oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge-freezer, and washing machine.
* Bedroom with super king bed that, if requested can be converted into two single beds.
* Bathroom with large walk in shower cubicle, bath, hand basin, WC and heated towel rail.
* All, gas, electric, bed linen and towels included.
* Cot and highchair available.
* Drive with private off road parking for 1 car.
* Patio with seating and views of the Skiddaw range.
* Large garden shared with the owners and two mountain rescue search dogs.
* Secure storage for outdoor equipment or bikes.
* Wi-Fi available.
CLICK HERE to see all our Keswick cottages
Additional amenities include: keswick and district, open fire or wb stove no, no. bathrooms: 1, disabled & limited mobility, star grading: 4*, lakes cottage holiday 4*, seasonal promotionals, may half term availability, christmas and new year availability, bedrooms 1: 1, parking facilities: private parking, sleeps 2, easter availability, february half term availability, cottages for 2, valentine availability, price b from £320 pw, pets no, keswick convention availability, summer school holidays, budget holidays, bathrooms 1: 1, budget cottages, no. bedrooms: 1, double beds: 1, changeover friday, garden or outdoor area: shared garden.TripAdvisor property ID 2118513...Read more
All prices include all taxes, gas, electric and bed linen. Please check property description to see if towels, logs, coal and cots are included free of charge or at a supplement. If a pet friendly property, the charge is £20 per pet per week/part week. Please telephone or email us for short break availability and prices.
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.