Island Surf #501 Panoramic Ocean View 2Bd/2Ba, Gorgeous Unit, Great Rates!
Description from the manager
Check out our photos, check out our reviews, now here’s the highlights:
– One king bed, one queen bed, and one queen pullout
– Unique layout: Very few condos in Hawaii, in this price range, are constructed with so much frontage facing the ocean. Both the master bedroom and the living room directly face the ocean. (depicted in the building layout drawing) When you first walk into our condo, you’ll see what we mean! Large, bright, airy.
– Larger than average two-bedroom unit ~ 1000 sq ft.
– You choose: A gentle breeze using the ceiling fans in every room along with the ocean breeze, or the cooling of our quiet A/C systems for those extra warm days and nights.
– If there is something our kitchen is missing – tell us – we’ll likely buy it. (No one has had to tell us anything yet!)
– We’ve seen some of the Trip Advisor reviews – the street can be noisy. That’s why we replaced the entire glass at the front of the condo with double paned, tinted windows and slider doors. And just wait till you try those doors – two fingers opens those gliding doors!
– No matter what age you are, you need a good sleep after a day of surfing, snorkeling, shopping. We have wonderfully comfortable beds, and great pillows – not those hard ones that start to look like a stale loaf of bread.
– It’s nice to not worry about driving if you choose to have some wine with dinner. We are a short walking distance from many award winning restaurants and lounges in Kihei Kalama Village.
Why choose this condo?
– We are very proud of our property. We are dedicated to giving you the best experience. We, the owners, personally stay in this condo at least twice a year for our Maui vacations. And because we like the best, you’ll get the best.
– Have you ever walked into a vacation property and wondered how the photos online made it look so much better? That’s because photos can fabricate the truth, (those wide angle lens!) and photos don’t tell the story about the dreaded “tired” condo. Our tenants often tell us how well our photos represent the real beauty, cleanliness and space of our unit.
– Everyone fits on the double wide lanai, so everyone can enjoy the spectacular sunsets each evening. The sunset picture you see in the photos was taken with an average camera by an average photographer (me!) and no photo-shopping.
– Call us – we can give you more information and set your mind at ease about our condo, our rates, any questions you might have.
In accordance with Hawaii state laws, we have an on-island representative. That rep is not our local taxi driver, it’s not our cleaner, – it’s not the guy from down the street at the local Starbucks, it’s a large reputable vacation management company called Rentals Maui. They have the staff and experience to handle any problems that may arise during your stay. And they very rarely have to be called, because we pay close attention to all the details of our condo.
– And our cleaners? They are second to none. After they have done their magic, we have a second set of eyes going through our condo (our Vacation Management company), so nothing is missed!
– There will be no surprises – when we send you a quote, everything is there - what you see in our reservation document is what it will cost. There are NO hidden fees.
– Got a few too many people in your party? We have a 1 bedroom on the 4th floor.
And finally, and most important, we keep our knives sharp.
I could go on about the marble countertops and free wi-fi and free long distance, and beautiful towels, comfy beach chairs, coolers for the beach, lovely bamboo flooring, bbqs by the pool for grilling, amazing park across the street, surf lessons and rentals across the street, bicycle rentals on the first floor of the condo, but I won’t.
So here’s the administrative stuff:
– Our calendar is always up-to-date, so please click on the Calendar tab above, to see our availability.
– Click on Get a Quote or Book Now.
Tax ID: W36104735-01
Additional amenities include: beach chairs, beach towels, maui brewers' festival (may), internet is wireless, beach umbrella, elevator, kihei 4th friday festivals, glassware service for 8, dishware service for 8, kitchen utensils, whale day festival (feb), a/c is window unit, nearby market, nearby restaurant, shared grills are gas, cookware, nearby post office, bed, standard king, near kalama park, outdoor shared grills, flatware service for 8, ipod dock, rice cooker, ice maker, near beach, maui arts and culture center, store on-site, nearby bank, 40 " flat screen TV, hyundai golf tournament (jan), near kihei library, bed style is murphy foldaway, maui whale season (nov-may), coffee maker, sofa bed, queen, iron & ironing board, nearby internet cafe, nearby fitness center, nearby medical services, coffee grinder, near public tennis courts, maui onion festival (may), near charley young's, cove, nearby shopping, a/c, room unit, nearby atm, maui film festival (jun)....Read more
Left on 08/06/2013 for a stay in August 2013 | Robert C.Reviewed Aug 6, 2013Stayed Aug 2013
What a great place room #501 of the Island Surf turned out to be. Having been married in Kauai and visited Maui, Oahu, The Big Island numerous times over the past 20+ years, my wife and I knew exactly what we wanted in Maui with regard to activities. We had our three grown children, 20, 21, 23 traveling with us and knew exactly what they were hoping to do. After searching and searching without success, Rentals Maui found us exactly what we were hoping for and helped make the stay a joy for everyone.
This unit is on the 5th floor across the street from the Kalama Beach. From our double wide balcony we had an unobstructed 180 degree view of the beach and out lying islands. July and August are two of the hottest months in islands but we always had a great breeze flowing through. This is a 1000 sq. ft. two bedroom, clean, fully updated, completely equipped condo. There are air conditioners in each bedroom and the living room.
It was a splendid "home-away-from-home" experience.
Will definitely rent it again on our next trip to Maui.
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.