Ban Sairee, welcome to the true Thai way of living. This beautiful authentic Ayutthaya-style house is ideal for families or friends to enjoy a luxury secluded holiday. The two pavilions of Ban Sairee are located on an untouched beach in the south of Samui, overlooking the islands of Koh Matsum and Koh Taen. This house will give you the right spirits, since it is next to and under the guardian eye of Wat Laem Sor (the Golden Pagoda).
Entering this beautiful teak wooden house you first step on the expansive deck surrounding the two pavilions. One pavilion houses the sleeping accommodation whilst the second is home to the large living area.
The open-plan living space is fully decorated in an original Thai style featuring a high wooden ceiling and is dressed with beautiful water-hyacinth sofas and a long classic solid teak dining table. There's also a fully-equipped kitchen and an adjoining TV room.
On the large wooden terrace you will find a unique antique dining table as well as relaxing sun loungers. Guests can enjoy a candle-lit dinner in the living room or a BBQ on the sea view terrace.
The sleeping pavilion incorporates three bedrooms. The first has twin beds, a walk in closet, and an en-suite bathroom. From the relaxing bathtub you can enjoy looking at the surrounding palm trees, the moon and stars, through the skylight ceiling and there's also a refreshing open air shower.
The second bedroom is a childrens room with a single bed and a bathroom with shower. Adjoining is the third bedroom with a double bed, walk in closet and complete bathroom with covered bathtub and open air shower.
All rooms are decorated with antique furniture and have sliding doors to maximise the sea view and cooling breeze.
Both pavilions have direct access to a stunning secluded beach on a half moon bay via an expansive lawn of palm trees and where you will also find the swimming pool. Located behind the main house is the private tennis court.
** Images and descriptions depicted may include prices, features, furnishings, facilities, services and amenities that are subject to change at any time. VILLA FACILITIES
* Large decking area with sun beds and outdoor dining table
* Private swimming pool
* Private Tennis court
* Table tenis
* A massage sala
* x2 Plasma TVs plus 6 speakers surround sound (both main villas)
* TV with DVD/CD player only (no TV channels following owners concept)
* Ipod docking station
* Free WIFI Broadband internet ADSL (CAT)
* Direct beach access
* Fully furnished inc. linens/towels
* Fully equipped kitchen
* All bedrooms are air-conditioned
* A local service mobile phone is provided with the villa
* The "Rice Barn" for children includes:
2 x Mothercare baby costs
2 x Bunkbeds with safety rails
2 x Additional mattresses
2 x Bean bags and kids sofas
1 x TV, DVD player, iPod dock and wifi
Nintendo Wii videogame consol
Toys and board games, building blocks and lego, backgammon etc
Baby monitor and baby bath
Self-contained washroom and shower
Babysitting services available
* The resident villa staff will ensure the villa is kept clean and tidy while the Villa Manager is available to cater to all Guests specific needs and help organise activities, massage and spa treatment as well as communication with the Thai chef and dealing with any matter arising at the villa
* Our Guest Relations & Concierge team will visit guests during their stay (usually the day after check in) to further help ensuring guests have a pleasant stay or address any matters arising at the villa
* Bed linen is changed every third day, while towels are changed as necessary
* Pool towels are provided and replenished as deemed necessary
* In-Villa wine selection
* On site Thai Chef (Thai cuisine and Western favourites) with shopping list available. Food cost on Guests account. Terms private tours can also be arranged
* Car rental can be arranged with full insurance coverage, with or without driver
* Baby sitting service on request and availability
* In-villa spa treatment with extended menu
Additional amenities include: private court, beachfront villa, corporate retreat villas, spa on request, group couples villa, 4 bunk beds, thai chef, satellite adsl.TripAdvisor property ID 3513918...Read more
Ban Sairee Koh Samui, Surat Thani Province, Thailand
Additional Location Information
* On the southern coast of Koh Samui some 35 minutes from the Airport and 15 minutes from the town of Lamai. The villa is located in a semi private secluded bay.
* In the Summer low tide season when the reef is dry for up to 50m, this opens the beach and reef up to all sorts of other activities such as beach volleyball, football or simply exploring the rock pools and collecting shellfish, a safe and ideal exciting activity for children.
* Daily rates from US$ 1,250 to 2,400 for the entire house or US$ 950 to 1,100 for 3 bedrooms in intermediate and high seasons only
* Daily rates include a full time Thai Chef (food cost on Guests account)
* Reduced occupancy rate and/or promotional rate does not include chef service (can be provided upon availability and additional service fee)
* Minimum stay of 3 nights (7 nights over Christmas or New Year and 10 nights over both holidays, 5 nights for Chinese New Year, Easter and Songkran)
* Rates shown are for a maximum of 10 (ten) adults OR 8 (eight) adults and 4 (four) children. No Extra beds are permitted beyond full occupancy
* Daily Rates and extra beds are subject to 10% service charge and 7% tax
* Airport transfer: US$ 50 (plus tax) per trip for a maximum of 9 passengers in private mini bus or luxury car
* Baby cot provided free of charge
* Rates include daily Continental breakfast
* For weddings and private parties, surcharge may be applicable depending on number of guests
Additional fees may apply:
- Service chart | 10% of rent
/ night + / night + additional fees additional fees
Request more information
Contact the manager
You have gone over the limit for submitting inquiries in a certain amount of time. Please wait a moment before trying to submit another.
This helps to eliminate SPAM and keeps the bad guys out.
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.