Bacaya is a gem of a villa right on the beach with breathtaking sea views of the golden Big Buddha and Koh Phan Ngan. It's conveniently located in the centre of Bang Rak and yet tucked away in tranquil privacy behind its own enclosure. The rear of the villa contains a terrace, garden and private infinity pool that overlooks Big Buddha Beach.
As you enter the light and airy main living space, you are struck by the stunning views straight out across the water to neighbouring Koh Phan Ngan. Simple but elegant, the open plan living/dining area has been thoughtfully designed to keep it cool, with a total of six sets of French windows flanking both lengths of the room, and a high wooden ceiling that keeps the air flowing; ably assisted by ceiling fans. The furniture is solid wood, the style minimalist but comfortable with furnishings in soft warm colours.
The lounge section has a three-seater sofa and two armchairs plus a large flat-screen TV. The dining table seats six. At one end of this central living area is a fully-fitted modern kitchen which is separated from the rest of the room by a smart breakfast bar. Kitchen facilities include a large double fridge/freezer, an electric hob, double sink and microwave (guests should note there is no separate oven).
The master bedroom is positioned at the rear of the villa with prime ocean views. The en-suite bathroom leads from a walk-in shower to an outdoor sunken bath that is completely enclosed and private. It also enjoys its own mini lounge area with TV.
The second bedroom is also en-suite and has its own private terrace with small garden. In addition, there is a guest toilet off the main living area.
Along the rear of the villa runs a terrace that drops down to a small walled garden containing a Sala. From the garden, you step down to the private infinity pool and a private gate leads directly onto the beach.
This is a delightful beachfront villa with gorgeous tranquil views and just the right size for a family or couples. Not far from the hustle and bustle of the nearby shops and restaurants, yet tucked away in seclusion, this is a hidden treasure that sparkles with Samui magic.
** Images and descriptions depicted may include prices, features, furnishings, facilities, services and amenities that are subject to change at any time. VILLA FACILITIES
* Infinity private pool
* Enclosed patio and garden with sala with seaviews
* All bedrooms are equipped with TV satellite and DVD players and satellite channels
* Fully furnished inc. linens/towels
* All bedrooms and living area are air conditioned
* Fully integrated alarm & security system
* Security guard during night time
* Broadband WIFI ADSL
* The resident villa staff will ensure the villa is kept clean and tidy while the Villa Manager is available to cater to all your specific needs and help organise guests stay with activities, massage and spa treatment as well as dealing with any matter arising at the villa
* Our Guest Relations private tours can also be arranged
* Car rental can be arranged with full insurance coverage, with or without driver
* In-villa spa treatment with extended menu
* Baby sitting service on request and availability
Additional amenities include: honeymoon villa, beachfront villa, spa on request, chef on request....Read more
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.