Villa 4349 Built into a lush, forested cliffside overlooking an unspoilt sand-swept cove on Samui's secluded southwest coast, the villa has 180 degree vistas of island-peppered ocean splendour from almost every room in the villa.
The rich medley of sea and sky provides a constant backdrop to the stay, as you drift between indoor and outdoor pleasures. Nature's spectacle reaches a breathtaking crimson crescendo at sunset, best enjoyed with friends and drinks on the generous pool deck or watching the show from the soft lawned garden or private beachside terrace. Villa 4349 greets its guests in style as soon as they reach the end of a shaded walkway that forms the villa's entrance, where a wide, lawned garden extends out to the oceanfront hillside, beyond it the glittering ocean.
A chic, three storey pavillion to the right of the garden houses 4 spacious, glass walled living and sleeping spaces. The living room is furnished with an enormous sofa, an iMac loaded with music and applications, and the tunes can be piped throughout the villa and the films shown on 3 pull down projector screens. The entire space is backed by a plant-covered natural cliff face, with a pond feeding the waterfall that flows through the centre of the property. Floating glass stairs then lead up to the two first floor master suites, and down to the pool, terrace, bar and covered relaxation lounge. Directly across from the living room, an equally spacious dining area is served by a fully fitted, resort-style kitchen, fronted by a cool, white breakfast bar and a 10-seater wooden dining table (extendable to 24). Two spectacular seaview bedrooms upstairs both feature central king sized beds, large flat screen TVs (with satellite and DVD players), iPod docks and remote control blinds.
One bedroom boasts both in- and outdoor rain showers in the ensuite bathroom, the other a unique, in-room shower installation, and an indulgent outdoor tub surrounded by trees, and both rooms slide open onto dramatic, teak wood sea view terraces. A 16.5 metre infinity pool with attached Jacuzzi fronts the entire lower floor of the main pavillion, and pours into the views. An outdoor dining area is served by a built-in barbeque next to the pool bar, while a poolside recess features cushioned sofas for shaded relaxation, and the second of three pull down screens offers laid back evening entertainment.
A second sea view terrace serves as a massage sala, below it a fully fitted gymnasium (scheduled). The remaining 4 bedrooms occupy their own pavilions to the left of the central lawned garden. The two double guest rooms are stand-alone bungalows with spacious interiors, wraparound balconies and generous ensuite bathrooms featuring showers with sliding doors that open onto tropical views.
Then a walkway feeds a pavilion to the rear, which houses a bright, airy children's room with 6 comfortable, built-in bunks, bean bag furnishings and a flat screen TV. This room shares an ample bathroom with a comfortable, twin bedroom with its own private balcony. From the bedroom pavilions a wooden walkway meanders down through the trees to the villa's private, lawned, beachside terrace, perfect for day time repose or evening entertainment under the stars.
Fitted speakers and another projector screen also make for the ultimate outdoor cinema. Villa 4349 offers everything you need for an unforgettable, bespoke tropical island holiday. High style and sophistication set amid astounding beachside beauty, with a host of indulgent but eminently practical comforts and amenities backed up by a dedicated staff team to cater to guests every need.
The villa manager takes care of every request with a willing smile, the in-house chef prepares a vast selection of exquisite dishes, and you can even indulge in one of the villa's own signature cocktails as you watch the sun sink into the island studded horizon. Lazing by the pool or down on the beachside terrace with chill out tunes or a soothing massage to calm your soul, it's easy to slip into the total peace of the surroundings. Then once the sunset spectacle is over, the villa makes for a fabulous private party venue, its multi-purpose spaces also perfect for dream weddings and special
MINIBUS & TRANSPORTATION We have a minibus and two members of staff who, as well as their regular duties, are also qualified to drive the minibus. The minibus seats 10 passengers. We retain a booster seat at the Villa for use in the minibus but we do not have any safety seats for infants (you will need to bring your own).
The minibus will make one complimentary transfer to the airport on departure. For groups that need more drop-off runs or have more people than the minibus can carry, further airport transfers will be at the guests’ cost. Unfortunately, we cannot use the minibus to collect and transfer guests on arrival because our staff need to be at the villa, making it ready for the guests’ arrival. We are happy to arrange an arrival transfer at the guests'cost.
The minibus will also be available during the guests’ stay for daily excursions, based on the following understanding:
* Somewhat like a rental car, the petrol tank will be filled before guests are first picked up and will be refilled at the guests’ cost either when necessary during a stay or prior to departure.
* The minibus is only available to transport guests of the Villa (ie. not to run errands or to ferry non-guests).
* The minibus should return to the Villa by 11pm.
* Guests need to recognise that the staff allocated to drive the minibus have other regular duties at the Villa so excursions should be arranged with reasonable notice in advance and, if guests use one of the staff to drive for them, this will reduce our ability to serve guests who may remain at the villa. Also, there will be days when staff are on leave or ill and this may reduce our ability to allocate staff for driving.
* We may refuse to transport any passengers who are abusive or unduly intoxicated.
* Inevitably, there will be times when the minibus is out of service for maintenance. In those situations, we can replace it with a 7-seater vehicle for daily excursions and will still provide a minibus for the airport transfers but we are not otherwise under any liability to provide transportation.
* We have insurance cover for injuries caused while travelling in the minibus and are happy to send you details on request. However, this may not be adequate for your own purposes and we encourage you to have your own insurance cover.
* Taling Ngam boasts two unspoilt beaches separated by the rocky headland occupied by the Villa.
* The area is among the island's least developed locations and local life continues in the nearby fishing village undisturbed.
* A walk along the beach brings you to a small resort and the Five Island's beachside restaurant, while around the headland to the north the InterContinental Samui offers five star dining and facilities, although with everything on site there's little reason to venture beyond the villa grounds.
* Samui International Airport is around 45 minutes' drive on the other side of the island from the villa, the island's port and tourist town, Nathon is 20 minutes to the north, and bustling Lamai beach around 30 minutes south.
* For weddings and private parties, surcharge may be applicable depending on number of guests Facilities
* Outdoor patio overlooking the Five Islands and amazing sunsets over the Marine Park
* Private Swimming pool
* TV Satellite, DVD/CD player
* Direct beach access at the entrance of the Estate
* Fully furnished inc. linens/towels
* Fully equipped kitchen
* Free WIFI throughout
* 2 Sea Kayak available
* All bedrooms are air-conditioned with en-suite bathroomsTripAdvisor property ID 2761083...Read more
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 homes and rooms around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.