- 1 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Sleeps 2
Description from the manager
Near city cent (15 minute walk) and to Seerhein, (2 minutes), very nice view of the lake and alpine peaks. Spacious and fully furnished. Only 45 minutes to Zurich airport (1 hour by train)., key advantages: comfortable, modern, central, Quality: rated with 4 DTV star(s), 1 living/family room, , fully equipped kitchen, upgraded interiors, clean, well furnished, very comfortable, makes you feel at home, bright and inviting, The unit is conveniently located directly in the center and downtown area of Konstanz, Walking distance into downtown Konstanz is only 15 minutes, Equipment:
The 68 square meter apartment is ideal for 2 people, but also has space ...Read more
LLAG Luxury Vacation Apartment in Konstanz - 732 sqft, comfortable, modern, central (# 4260)
Konstanz, Baden Wurttemberg, Germany
Additional Location Information
Our vacation home is ideal for a visit to the university town of Konstanz and a fun-filled holiday on Lake Constance. In both summer and in winter there are numerous opportunities for visiting spas and interesting events and cultural activities for young and old. Also in the area there are numerous sights and attractions that make a visit to the Lake Constance region unforgettable.
Discover Konstanz and local activities:
* Konstanz historiscal Altstadt
* Insel Mainau
* Konstanzer Fastnacht
* Konstanzer Weinfest
* Festival "Rock am See"
* The unique location on Lake Constance makes it an ideal starting point for Gebirgswan-ments in the eastern Swiss Alps to the Säntis (2.501m asl) or the Hohen Kasten (1.795m asl). Take a boat to the world famous Bregenz Festival, the Rhine Falls in Schaffhausen or to nearby cities such as Lindau, Meersburg with its medieval old town and the castle or to Stein am Rhein on the Swiss bank of the Rhine. Historically interested visitors worth a climb to Germany's biggest castle ruins, the Festung Hohentwiel, 260 m above the volcano located at the foot of the city singing. Every year here in July, the Hohentwiel festival and attracts many visitors to see internationally known artists.
* On hot days, Constance shows that it is not called the "city of spas" for nothing. The Rheinstrandbad, located just opposite the shipyard, or the many other idyllic beach baths on Hornle in Wallenhausen or Litzelstetten invite you to cool off. In cooler weather, the Thermae is fed by thermal springs with their internal springs or a sauna followed by a massage.
* Good cycling paths on both the German and Swiss lake invite you to bike rides around the lake and its many interesting cities. There are always ways to stop whilst on the road or fantastic lookouts with magnificent backdrop of sea and mountains.
* Indescribably varied are the ways to actively engage in sports. Whether Golfing Langenrain, sailing and windsurfing, horseback riding including Western riding, as well as boating and canoeing - anything is possible and reachable in a few minutes.
* Konstanzer Bodenseetherme
* Sea Life Konstanz
* Only an hour away by car go to the ski resorts in and around the lakes Titisee and Feldberg in the Black Forest or Flums and Toggenburg in eastern Switzerland.
* Rheinfall Schaffhausen
By train: From Frankfurt / Karlsruhe and Offenburg Offenburg take the ICE from there or from Karlsruhe with the Black Forest Railway. From Stuttgart: With the ICE up to Singen, from there you can continue with the RE or the Seehas from Constance. Ulm: Up to Friedrichshafen and from there by catamaran or to Radolfzell and from there with the RE or Seehas to Constance. From Zurich: Take a direct train to Konstanz
By car: From the A81 motorway Stuttgart to Konstanz B33. Of Freiburg, the B31 Geisingen on the A81 and then onto the B33. Coming from Munich, Memmingen, Lindau or with the A96 at the B31 to Friedrichshafen from there go onto the B33 towards Meersburg. From Meersburg, take the ferry to Konstanz. From the harbor the Mainaustraße go towards the center. From Ulm-Ravensburg take the B30 then the the B33 near Meersburg. From Bern-Zurich use the A6 to the A4 to Sankt Gallen / Schaffhausen and from there, take the A7 towards Constance.
More travel info about Konstanz: Konstanz is a university town of around 80,000 inhabitants at the western end of Lake Constance in the south-west corner of Germany, bordering Switzerland. The Rhine river, which starts in the Swiss Alps, passes through Lake Constance and leaves it again, considerably larger, by flowing under a bridge connecting the two parts of the city. North of the river lies the larger part of the city with residential areas, industrial estates, and the University of Konstanz; while south of the river is the old town which houses the administrative center and shopping facilities in addition to the Hochschule or the University of Applied Sciences. While visiting, be sure to visit the gardens on Mainau Island.
Last updated on February 28, 2015
Not available for your dates? Check availability for 9 other Konstanz rentalsCheck Availability for Konstanz
- Central heating
- Washing Machine
Phone / Internet
- Wireless Internet
- Internet Access
- Stove or Oven
- Satellite or cable TV
- DVD Player
- Balcony or terrace
- Pet friendly - no
- Smoking allowed - no
- Suitable for children - ask
- Suitable for the elderly - ask
- Wheelchair accessible - ask
- 732 square feet