Krabi's spectacular coastline features miles of beautiful beaches, gorgeous turquoise waters, and lush interiors full of amazing greenery. Nature lovers will be enamored by all of the wonders that lie before them, from breathtaking waterfalls and lagoons to exquisite hot springs. Outdoor enthusiasts will have found their nirvana with a host of activities to enjoy, ranging from water sports such as swimming and scuba diving to dry land activities such as rock climbing, hiking, and Krabi golf. Culture buffs will also be satisfied as the area has many ancient sites to explore. While you are here, be sure to make time for a Krabi spa experience as well.
Some of the attractions you will want to experience include:
- Railay Beach: This is one of Thailand's most popular beach areas. Only accessible by boat, it lies just south of Ao Nang Beach. This serene and spectacular setting features beautiful white-sand beaches, sweeping limestone cliffs, caves, and a lagoon.
- The Thung Teao Waterfall and Crystal Lagoon: Situated east of Klong Thom, in the area of Khao Phra-Bang Khram, this exquisite natural wonder is a sight to behold. There are also hot springs here and the Thung Teao Trail, which starts and concludes at the Khao Nor Chuchi Sanctuary Headquarters.
- Wat Tham Sua: This series of caves belongs to a temple complex that houses monks who worship inside them.
- The Phi Phi Islands: These islands, Phi Phi Don and Phi Phi Leh, are some of Southeast Asia's most scenic. The picture-perfect surroundings feature breathtaking beaches, turquoise waters, and amazing rock formations. The waters around these islands are a popular spot for scuba diving.
- Klong Thom Hot Springs: Situated in the jungle near the Khao Phra Ban Khram Nature Reserve, these thermal springs originated from ancient volcanic chambers.
- Krabi Town: This small, charming, and provincial Thai town is the province's main transit and commercial hub. The overall atmosphere is very laid back and residents provide visitors with a healthy dose of Thai hospitality and culture.
A vacation rental in Krabi is such a unique experience. Your home away from home, whether it is a villa downtown or a condo near the beach, comes with all the modern amenities you need in surroundings that are simply spectacular.