Luxurious 5 Bedroomed Detached Villa
From $1,379 / week
Description from the owner
Description from the owner
The Villa is located close in the Long Beach Area of Kusadasi, it is ideal for 2 or more families wishing to go on holiday together.
Villa Naseem is located in a very sought after resort called Long Beach Resort. The development is located 6 miles from town centre and just 1 mile from the sandy Long Beach. The villa offers approx 220 square meters of floor space on three floors before balconies and terraces.
The Villa is fully equipped with 5 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, 2 x living areas, 2 X kitchens. It also has a Private Pool, Table Tennis, Pool Table and Bar Football Table. The property is ideal for a large family or two families wanting to travel ...Read more
About the owner
About the owner
- Response rate: 41%
- Response time: More than a week
- Calendar updated: 4 months ago
Additional Location Information
Kusadasi is a vivacious resort that really has something to offer everyone. From exploring to relaxing or bagging some fantastic bargains, Kusadasi has it all.
Amongst the many things to do and see the following should certainly be included on your itinerary:
1. Dile National Park - This is place is heaven on earth, 4 idyllic beaches, breathtaking views that just cannot be missed. There is a nice beach restaurant with an excellent cook and friendly servers, nice tables under umbrellas, and beach chairs to rent for a very reasonable price. The beaches are rocky, not sandy, and the rocks are smooth & easy on the feet. The water was clear and warm, and the surroundings are exquisite.
2. Ephesus – take a tour of the ancient city and visit the peaceful Virgin Mary house. Once an ancient city of Ionia, Prine, with its well-preserved remains of the Temple of Athena, theater, gymnasium and many excavated houses.
3. Pigeon Island or Bird Island, visit the old Byzantine Castle or simply sit and enjoy the stunning panoramic view of Kusadasi.
4. Adaland and Aqua Fantasy are the two main water parks in Kusadasi.
5. Selcuk Market, every Saturday from early in the morning until late at night. Pamukkale is one of the most extraordinary sights in Turkey. Take a dip in the enchanting thermal spring known as Cleopatra's pool.
6 Miletus - Miletus was an ancient Greek city on the western coast of Anatolia, near the mouth of the Maeander River in ancient Caria. Miletus's greatest wealth and splendor was reached during the Hellenistic era and later Roman times. the theatre is huge and in very good shape, you can truly imagine watching an event at this facility.
7. Ladies Beach - Great sandy beach, lots of sunbeds and also parts of beach without. Full range of watersports. An array of restaurants and bars to enjoy lunch, a cooling drink or snack or indeed your evening meal watching the sunset over Samos.
8. Turkish Night - The Caravansaray have regular Turkish Nights and these are exceptionally good. It is an inclusive night with food, wine and beer included in the price. There are many different acts with folk dances from all the regions of Turkey, showing the many different cultural influences.whirling dervishes, the spoon man, fabulous belly dancers and cabaret. It is an excellent family night. Its best to buy tickets from the reception at the Caravanasaray hotel.
9. Daily Boat Trip - Boat trips are good value and fun. It is best to book at the harbour side close to pigeon island or inside the Marina (whichever is coser to your accommodation) as this is cheaper than buying an excursion. However if your accommodation is quite far from the harbour then it is useful to book an excursion with one of the operators in town, as you will be picked up as part of the price. About 30 lira is a good price, as this includes lunch and soft drinks.
The boat trip itself leaves about 9.30 am and it moors off a number of beaches so that you can swim in the sea or sunbathe at the beach. The more adventurous can dive of the sides of the boat and there are life jackets for the kids. Lunch consists of grilled meat (normally chicken) pastas, rice and salads, with lots of turkish bread.
The boats have turkish and summery beach music playing and if there are lots of young people around a real party atmosphere can happen, with dancing and singing. It is incredibly relaxing and laid back.
The views and photo opportunities are fantastic as you follow the coastline and the boats themselves are typically turkish.
The boats get back into the harbour about 4.30 pm.
More About This Location
Beach or lakeside relaxation, City vacations