You’ll find beauty and comfort at its best in this brand new, 2,800-square foot home just steps away from the beach. Nestled in La Jolla, one of San Diego’s premier and most affluent beach communities, this Bird Rock property offers absolute luxury at every turn.
Everything You Want In A Vacation Property
You’ll find panoramic ocean views on the second floor, along with a sunlight-infused and open design. Every room, from the fully-equipped and spacious kitchen to the large entertainment room was built using only the best materials. Under your feet, you’ll find European hardwood floors, while your arms will rest on marble countertops in the kitchen and bathroom.
The house provides four bedrooms, including a master bedroom that will make you feel like a king or queen. No matter how many suitcases you bought (or shopping you plan to do), the room’s large walk-in closet will fit it all. Two and a half baths also guarantee that everyone in your group will have a comfortable stay. Altogether, this house sleeps eight people. It is the perfect choice for a group of adult friends looking for high-end, private accommodations for their stay in San Diego or a family with older children who want the best San Diego can offer.
The house includes WiFi, cable, a breakfast bar in the kitchen for long, lazy mornings and an upper and lower deck for sun-soaked relaxation and napping. The upper deck, in particular offers breathtaking ocean views and fresh ocean air.
Walk To The Beach
When it’s time to go out and enjoy San Diego, you’ll find yourself centrally-located to almost everything you could wish for. The beach is within easy walking distance of the front door. La Jolla itself is a charming town that caters to those who appreciate the finer things in life. You can walk to plenty of restaurants and boutiques from the house or take a five-minute drive to the heart of La Jolla for world-class dining, shopping and entertainment.
Centrally-Located To Easily Reach All The Major Attractions In San Diego
Downtown San Diego beckons. In less than 30 minutes by car, you can find yourself at the city’s most popular attractions, including Sea World, Mission Bay, the San Diego Zoo, Balboa Park, San Diego’s downtown Gaslamp Quarter, the San Diego Convention Center, the airport and more. You are also surrounded by dozens of challenging golf courses, tennis clubs, and winding trails. Whether you prefer spending your day on the back nine, whiling away the hours over a delicious bottle of wine at a fashionable bar, or dancing till your feet can’t take anymore – San Diego has everything to make your vacation dazzle.
The Bird Rock property in La Jolla can be the perfect home base for all of your San Diego adventures. Let this comfortable and gorgeous property provide the backdrop to the vacation of a lifetime.
Note: This property also contains a guest house that can room two additional members of your group. If you have a group of ten, want to give adult children a private area all their own or want to invite parents without having them in the bedroom next door, consider including the guest home in your rental.
Check out Birdrockcc.org for a full list of all things local in the Bird Rock, La Jolla, Ca area. List of shops, restaurants, amenities, & more!
Additional amenities include: coffee maker, shower, cookware, internet - hi speed.TripAdvisor property ID 2161869...Read more
Left on 03/31/2014 for a stay in March 2014 | Charlie HarpReviewed Mar 31, 2014Stayed Mar 2014
We just got back from our stay in this lovely home in La Jolla, California. The house is very contemporary, which we loved, and well furnished.
The management for this property was very accommodating and a pleasure to work with.
- In general a beautiful, well appointed home.
- View from the balcony, upstairs bedroom and garage is wonderful.
- Beds were comfortable
- Short walk to Starbucks, for that morning coffee on the balcony, was a plus.
- La Jolla in general is a great location and the property is close to a number of places for coffee, food and sundries.
- Uverse TV and Internet worked great - even with two tablet toting teenagers and two apple TVs that we brought with us.
- The high end finishes in the house are nice but it does make you a little anxious if you have kids.
- The location can add travel time (we have family in Encinitas and had to commute each day) but it was not too bad. If you were staying around La Jolla or heading downtown it should not be a problem.
- this may sound crazy but a small desk in the garage by the window (with power and internet) would have been awesome. It was a little cold for our visit and I would have used this space if I could as the view from the garage window is spectacular.
- there is no dining table in the house, only a small table in the kitchen and the bar (which has good seating). This was only an issue because it was cold and rainy the week we were there. Had the weather been better we would have used the large outdoor dining area,
The above considerations did not impact our visit (the weather did - but it was still warmer than Indiana). We would definitely rent this property again and highly recommend Eric at San Diego Coast Rentals.
Thank you for your review of our property Mr Harp! We are delighted that you & your family had a wonderful vacation staying at our Bird Rock Luxury home. We look forward to working with you again sometime in the future. I will pass your review along to the owner of the home so that she can make any changes / additions to make your stay & all other guests stay as comfortable as possible. We appreciate your business and the opportunity to service you with your accommodation needs while visiting San Diego.
Eric Lonigro, CEO
San Diego Coast Rentals Inc.
- FlipKey has rentals in over 11,000 destinations around the world:
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 homes and rooms around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.