This Chateau is a truly wonderful rental with a layout which is ideal for both large parties and functions as well as more intimate gatherings where the heart of the Chateau can be used alone without the guest wing.
There are plenty of reception rooms offering space and flexibility. The Entrance Hall is grand with ornate balustrade staircase. The Dining Room which can seat up to 20 guests has a large stone fireplace and access to both the Kitchen and Living Room. The kitchen is small but well equipped and there is a large BBQ for outdoor catering. The Living Room has comfortable chairs as well as more formal antique pieces. The study is accessed from the Living Room and there is WIFI internet connection. The French Billiards room has the feel of an Orangerie with plenty of light and a fantastic wall mural. The Library and the Media room are on the first floor. The large Media room has a flat screen TV (with a few English speaking channels and DVD player). The Library offers a quieter area for guests wanting to get away from the bustle of the group.
There are 10 bedrooms in the Chateau, many with en-suites.
The Master Bedroom is magnificent with a dressing room and luxurious en-suite. There are 4 further bedrooms within the main Chateau. Two have their own en-suites and two share an en-suite.
The Guest wing has the remaining 5 bedrooms. The two on the first floor are large and modern each with their own en-suite. The three bedrooms on the ground floor come packed with history and French aristocratic style as the original rooms of the nobility. These rooms are smaller and share a large family bathroom.
* Bedroom 1 has a king-size 4 poster bed with its own en-suite bath and shower room as well as Dressing Room.
* Bedroom 2 has two singles and shares an en-suite bathroom with Bedroom 3.
* Bedroom 3 has a single canopied bed and shares an en-suite bathroom with Bedroom 2.
* Bedroom 4 has a single bed with pull out single underneath. The en-suite has a walk in shower.
* Bedroom 5 has a double bed (plus a day bed and pull out bed). It also has en-suite shower-room.
* Bedroom 6 has two 130cm wide beds (plus a daybed). It has an en-suite bathroom.
* Bedroom 7 has a double bed with an en-suite bathroom.
* Bedroom 8 has a double bed and shares the large family bathroom with Bedrooms 9 and 10.
* Bedroom 9 has a double bed and shares the large family bathroom with Bedrooms 8 and 10.
* Bedroom 10 has a double bed and shares the large family bathroom with Bedrooms 8 and 9.
The Chateau is ideal for outdoor living with a number of terraces set around the Chateau. From the Living Room, there are French doors out onto the terrace where you will find comfortable outdoor furniture. The large gas BBQ is located close to the Kitchen on the Chateau ramparts! The Chateau estate comprises of 13 hectares of varied terrain and offers the best of all worlds for its guests. There are formal lawns and formal gardens which are ideal for wedding photographs, yet at the same time there are grassy meadows and long woodland walks. The 15m x 6m swimming pool has steps to enter and an electric security shutter for safety. There are plenty of sun recliners around the pool and seating for everyone to relax.
Additional amenities include: game room, wedding venues, close to airport, 7 bathrooms: 1, no of bedrooms: 10, village walking distance, many ensuite rooms, golf nearby, chateaux & manoirs, ground floor bedroom: 1, saturday changeover, maid service, close to village....Read more
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.