Set on its own private peninsular, Mount Hartman Bay Estate looks
across the water to the Mount Hartman nature reserve, home of the
protected Grenadian Dove.The bay itself is guarded at its entrance by
coral reefs and is one of the most beautiful and sheltered in the
Recently Beautifully Refurbished
The entire estate has been refurbished recently and has new owners. Each suite has:
· Plenty of room & furnished with a mixture of antique and modern furniture
· Large private bathrooms (some with outdoor showers) with luxurious bath sheets, linens and amenities
· King sized beds, many of them four posters constructed of south American purple heart wood with romantic sari drapes and 600 thread count bed linen
· 42” flat screen TV’s in each room
· Guest robes and slippers are also provided
· Iron & Ironing Board
· Free WIFI throughout the property
· Air Conditioning
· Room safe and tea/coffee making facilities
· Free laundry service every 3 days during your stay (not dry cleaning)
· Mini bar with complimentary water
· We have one and two person kayaks, snorkeling equipment and fishing equipment available for guest use and you can fish directly from our dock
· Guests are provided with complimentary transfers within the Grand Anse area.
· We have a lot of 'floating devices' for just lounging in the water. We have 2 swimming pools and 2 manmade private beaches.
Read all about it..
Featured recently in Harpers Bazaar, Sunday Times Travel, Esquire, Conde Nast Treveller, How to Spend It, Vogue, Harpers and Style to name but a few...
Luxurious Interiors in each Individual Suite
All suites are air-conditioned and most have ceiling fans as well. Very spacious and sumptuously furnished with a mixture of antique and modern furniture, they all have king sized beds, many of them four posters constructed of South American purple heart wood, with romantic sari drapes around them, and 600 threadcount bed linen with some of the most comfortable mattresses in the world. Each suite has a large, private bathroom - some with outdoor showers, others with private views over the bay but all with some special feature and all with luxurious, all-enveloping bath sheets and towels, and European amenities that include toothbrushes, razors and anything else you may have forgotten. Guest robes and slippers are provided. There’s a 42” flat screen TV in each room with a CD/DVD player and a Bose Wave radio/alarm. A room safe and tea/coffee making facilities are also provided. Some rooms have private balconies.
Gaudiesque Curved Exterior
The main exterior of this amazing resort has been carved from the rock and resembles the Gaudi architecture in Barcelona.
Dining at Mount Hartman Bay Estate
The Cave House Restaurant has become one of the best places in Grenada to eat, with our chef, Trevor Modeste, rapidly gaining a reputation for the creation of simple but delicious Caribbean and Mediterranean dishes made, using the finest ingredients. Freshly caught fish, locally bred meats and whenever possible, fruit and vegetables grown on our own Estate.
Lobster and shrimps are sourced freshly each day and passion fruit, coconuts, watermelons, papaya, mangoes, bananas, golden apples, oranges, limes, pumpkins, tomatoes, callaloo, dasheen and almonds, to name but a few ingredients, are used often in Trevor’s gastronomic creations.
Additional amenities include: ac fans, property has safe, property has barbecue.TripAdvisor property ID 2368446...Read more
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.