Very nice duplex apartment in a condo located in front the sea beach of Punta Popy is right in front of the residence. This residence is ideally located since you 'll be just at few minutes from downtown and next to the beach and activities. The residence also has a large swimming pool .
Restaurants / beach club in front of the residence offer sunbeds, drinks, but also sports (kite surfing, stand up paddle ) .
This apartment of 130 m2 duplex has 2 bedrooms , 2 bathrooms, kitchen, living room, 2 terraces :
- On the first floor is a modern TV lounge living room with a sofa and a kitchen open to the living room and on the terrace. You have views of the gardens and pool of the residence. On this floor are the first double bedroom, with a king size bed and a bathroom (shower, toilet, sink)
- On the second floor the master bedroom ( king size bed ) is with a private bathroom and a dressing room. On this floor is also a terrace/solarium of 30 square meters with jacuzzi and views of the gardens, pool and the sea
- Shared swimming pool
- 2 loungers on the terrace
- TV with DVD player ( no national / international channels )
- Possibility of cleaning / housekeeping surcharge
- Ability to organize the transfer from the airport and assist you in planning your excursions.
These prices are for 1-6 people.
Electricity is not included (to be paid at the end of the stay, real price : 20.65rd$ for 1 kWh)
Thank you contact us for a quote for long periods.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Très joli appartement en duplex dans une résidence sécurisée située face à la mer. La plage de Punta Popy se trouve juste en face de la résidence. Cette résidence est idéalement située puisque vous serez à quelques minutes du centre ville et à côté de la plage et des activités. La résidence dispose également d’une grande piscine.
Les restaurants/club de plage en face de la résidence vous proposent des transats, des boissons, mais également des activités sportives (kite surf, stand up paddle).
Cet appartement de 130 m2 en duplex comporte 2 chambres, 2 salles de bain, une cuisine, un salon, 2 terrasses :
- Au premier étage se trouve un salon télévision moderne, avec un canapé lit pouvant servir de lit d’appoint pour 2 personnes, et une cuisine équipée ouverte sur le salon et sur la terrasse. Vous aurez vue sur les jardins et la piscine de la résidence. A cet étage se trouvent la première chambre double, équipée d’un lit taille king, ainsi qu’une salle de bain (douche, wc, lavabo)
- Au deuxième étage se trouve la chambre parentale (lit taille king) avec une salle de bain privative et un dressing. A cet étage également une terrasse solarium de 30 mètres carrés avec son jacuzzi et sa vue sur les jardins, la piscine, et la mer.
- Piscine dans la résidence
- 2 chaises longues sur la terrasse
- Télévision avec lecteur de dvd (pas de chaines nationales/internationales)
Left on 04/20/2015 for a stay in February 2015 | JSKeizReviewed Apr 20, 2015Stayed Feb 2015
Upon arrival at Residence La Fenice in Las Terrenas we were greeted by Cyril. The condo was still in the process of being cleaned. At first glance we saw the condo was not what we had expected. We asked to be moved and was told it was "not possible". We were stuck with it and tried to make the best of our basic accommodation. At the time we booked the duplex was listed for six people (it has since been changed to 4) there was limited kitchen utensils including a broken toaster, 1 wine glass, 5 plates, 4 plastic glasses, no ovenware, dirty and broken frying pans and a coffee maker that had a rusted and burnt burner. Only 3 burners on the stove worked and the faucet was leaking in the bottom drawer below the sink. The furniture is worn and dirty. The Jacuzzi on the terrace was so dirty it was unusable. Both shower stalls have no drain cover and the main floor shower has mold. The towels provided were very small and thin. The pillows were very small and thin. After speaking to Cyril he did provide us with extra glasses, place mats, a new toaster, one Pyrex dish and had the faucets changed. When we told him about the condition of the Jacuzzi he gave us a bottle of bleach. The window screens were torn and some did not fit the windows. After our first night in the main floor bedroom we awoke with bites on our arms. We contacted Cyril immediately who said he spoke to a specialist on the subject and that there were no bed bugs in Las Terrenas. He brought a spray and sprayed the bed, told us to sleep in the other bedroom and wash the bedding in hot water. We slept int he upstairs bedroom and all was fine. We lived in very basic, uncomfortable accommodation. We had guest arriving so part way through our 2 month stay and decided we needed to try the main floor bedroom again. Assured by Cryil that there would be no problem. We awoke again to find bites on our legs arms and face. We could not get out of the condo fast enough. We found alternate accommodation that day and did not go back to the property. We had many heated arguments with Cryil and his business partner Audrey about the condition of the property. In the end we did not get any refund for the unused portion of the rental or reimbursed for additional costs we incurred.
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.