Location The district Pena is a quiet neighborhood and popular with the advantage of being near areas of nightlife and public transit. One of the oldest areas of town where the neighborhoods are lined up with houses full of personality, often with typical wrought iron balconies and tiled facades so popular from Portuguese architects of the 1900s.
The area around the apartment has all kinds of traditional commerce, and the apartment is within walking distance of Lisbon's historic center and some of the best seafood restaurants in town. If you like nightlife, Bairro Alto is a brief walk or travel in elevator Lavra (the oldest tram in Lisbon).
For those venturing out further afield, there are two public car parks within 3 minutes walk and train stations and subway to take you to the beaches of Cascais and other parts of Portugal.
The apartment is just around the corner of Rossio Square, perhaps the most central of Lisbon, and therefore is the perfect base for your stay, because you can walk from here to all major tourist areas. Apartment Description This apartment is located on the first floor of a renovated 18th century building, with a large balcony overlooking the Convento do Carmo and São Jorge Castle. Its central location makes it perfect for exploring Lisbon during the day and enjoy the city at night. It is perfect for families and large groups of friends.
The apartment has two bedrooms with double beds, one of which is a suite with private bathroom and a third bedroom with two single beds and a small balcony overlooking the city.
br> The living room has two large windows and a balcony making it particularly bright and cheerful. It has cable TV and free wireless. The kitchen is fully equipped with everything you need to cook your favorite meals and have access to a small outdoor patio overlooking the Rossio and the ruins of the Carmo Convent. Sleep Arrangement Bedroom 1: 1x 0x 0x Bedroom 2: 1x 0x 0x Bedroom 3: 0x 2x 0x Living Room: 1x Baby Cot: Yes Highlights City Center Balcony Wi-Fi Cable TV Towels Provided Linens Provided [accordion][toggle title="Other Information" state="closed"] Smoking: Yes
Wheelchair access: No
Hourly Restrictions: When after 8pm: 25€
Delivery of the keys: At the apartment[/toggle][/accordion] Apartment Details Room Type Apartment Floor 1º Size (m2) 120 Sleeps 8 Bedrooms 3 Bathrooms 2 Lift No Min. Stay 3 Nights Extra Person 10€ Cleaning Fee No Payment 20% Remaining Payment 80% Damage Deposit No City Lisbon Neighborhood Baixa Check-in Time 3:00 PM Check-out Time 11:00 AM Cancellation Policy Moderate
Additional amenities include: iron/board, night life, dining and livingroom, suitable for children, bathroom amenities, dishes, washer/dryer, suitable for elderly, single beds, portable fans, stove/oven, crib, double bed, nice furniture, portable heaters, full sized refridgerator, cooking utensils, walking distance to the city center, cups, coffeemaker....Read more
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.