Location This amazing apartment is located in the heart of Lisbon's most famous and ancient neighborhood of this beautiful city, Alfama.
Most of Lisbon's attractions are located within comfortable walking distance of the apartment, the old churches, museums, plazas, cafes ancient, friendly restaurants and the famous fado houses. The Flea Market and Lisbon Cathedral are a short walk away from apartment. We recommend Flea Market every Tuesday and Saturday. The famous tram 28 passes at 20 meters from apartment, take a trip in this mode of transportation will bring you to the typical alleys and narrow streets of the neighborhoods of Lisbon.
This neighborhood offers a unique journey in the history of ancient Lisbon. In the neighborhood you can find antique shops of artisans and Portuguese traditional grocery stores. Please visit the ancient monastery of St. Vincent with a beautiful roof terrace just 3 minutes walk from the apartment. You actually have a great view from the garden of the apartment to this monastery.
For an evening stroll we recommend you the charming little restaurants in the neighborhood where you can order delicious salads and grilled fish. We also recommend that you visit the fashionable clubs and bars in the harbor area restored by the river, in the area of Santa Apolonia station. All this just a short and pleasant walk on foot.
If arriving by car will have to leave the car outside this area, there are several car parks (Feira da Ladra, Portas do Sol, Santa Apolonia) because you are in the historical center and car access is not allowed. Apartment Description This apartment is located in a renovated 17th century building. It is 130 square feet, wih two bedrooms, one with double bed and the other with twin beds, both with heaters and direct access to the terrace.
The private terrace has 115 square meters where you can relax in the sun or dine outside. It has a large living / dining room with cable TV, a nice sofa bed for two people and a fireplace to warm you in winter. There is always firewood available in the apartment to make you feel comfortable after a day exploring the city.
It has two bathrooms, one with bath and the other with wash basin and wc. The kitchen is fully equipped with everything you need to cook your favorite meals. It also has wi-fi conection and a baby cot and high chair all free of charge. Sleep Arrangement Bedroom 1: 1x 0x 0x Bedroom 2: 0x 2x 0x Living Room: 1x Baby Cot: Yes Highlights Towels Provided Linens Provided Wi-Fi Cable TV Wood Fireplace Terrace [accordion][toggle title="Other Information" state="closed"] Smoking: No
Wheelchair access: No
Hourly Restrictions: 35€ after midnight
Delivery of the keys: At the apartment[/toggle][/accordion] Apartment Details Room Type Apartment Floor 1º Size (m2) 130 Sleeps 6 Bedrooms 2 Bathrooms 1 Lift No Min. Stay 3 Nights Extra Person 15€ Cleaning Fee No Payment 25% Remaining Payment 75% Damage Deposit No City Lisbon Neighborhood Alfama Check-in Time 3:00 PM Check-out Time 11:00 AM Cancellation Policy Moderate
Additional amenities include: suitable for children, night life, single beds, suitable for elderly, bathroom amenities, dishes, washer/dryer, nice furniture, stove/oven, double bed, dining and livingroom, full sized refridgerator, cooking utensils, cups, coffeemaker....Read more
"great and quiet place in the heart of Lisboa / Alfama"
Left on 10/14/2014 for a stay in September 2014 | StregamoniReviewed Oct 14, 2014Stayed Sep 2014
Teresa, the owner was very friendly and nice. She lives is the same house and speaks english very well.
She helped to organize a Fado restaurant and called a taxi and gave other helpful advices
The street was very safe and quiet. The garden is an oasis with big trees, the bird were singing the hole day.
The appartment was very clean, cosy and spaceous. We felt very well for five days in Lissabon. Read more
Thank you for your kind comment. Our guests reviews are always taken into consideration, good or bad, that's how we learn and continue to try our best to please our guests. We are happy to know you had a great time and we hope to welcome you again in Portugal. Kind regards,
A FlipKey verified reviewer
"Amazing flat with helpful and welcoming host"
Left on 03/12/2014 for a stay in February 2014 | A FlipKey verified reviewerReviewed Mar 12, 2014Stayed Feb 2014
The flat is very nice, wonderful interior and tasteful furniture. There is a terrace with garden and flowers, which is a small paradise. Read more
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.